Part 9 - Ecstasy and Intimicy

(Y/N)'S POV
     It wasn't long before I was pressed between a soft bed and Laito's warm chest. I still had my school uniform on. I slipped off my shoes using my feet, since my arms were pinned onto the bed.
      Laito moaned out, "ah, your kisses are the best. They are... *kiss* delicious. Your tongue tastes like heaven," he breathed in me. He bit down on my tongue and started to sip the red nectar that poured out of me. As sucked on my tongue, he unbuttoned my shirt and slipped off my jacket.
     I remained silent. I let him what he wanted. After all, I love him. The taste of his tongue, which was overridden by my blood, was of cookies and cream. Maybe he'd just eaten it.
     I was bare. I wasn't paying attention. While I was thinking, he slipped the rest of my clothes. Meanwhile, he was still fully dressed.
    I pulled my mouth away from his, blood dripped from my mouth. "This isn't fair..." I started, "why aren't you nude yet?" I asked him boldly.
He smiled, "if you want to see my baked so badly, why don't you undress me yourself? Lewd woman," he teased. I had no choice at this point, if I wanted to be ravaged by him I needed to put in some effort.
I ripped off his jacket, took off his shirt. He removed his pants and undergarments himself. I looked him up and down. I was impressed to say the least.
    His member was full of girth and long. I wrapped my fingers around it's hard frame, it was throbbing. Since this was my first time, I didn't know what to do. So, I gently messaged him. He grew harder, like a rock.
     He started to moan loudly, "My... little bitch-" he said through the pleasured moans, "I want more. Give- me... more!" He yelled to me.
"Come and get it," I teased him. I messaged his member harder. He put his hands between my thighs, pushing them apart.
Breathing roughly, he spoke to me, "are you ready?" The desire and urge on his face was uncanny. Before I could answer, a pressure entered between my hips. A stinging pain filled me, along with pleasure. I could feel warm liquids drip down. Was it blood? Probably, since I was a virgin up until 30 seconds ago.
     I looked into his emerald green eyes, they were full of compassion and love. The kind of love that you don't see, not even in the romance movies or books. What's gotten into him? Soon, I couldn't think. The pleasure overwhelmed me, along with the sweet pain.
      I could feel him throbbing inside of me. I felt his hot breath on my neck. Come to think of it, my entire body was heating up. He moaned my name as he thrust himself, in and out. With each movement of his hips, I began to feel more and more pleasure. He grasped my hips, keeping them right where he wanted them.
      "Ah...." he pleaded. "You- really are a lewd woman. Your forbidden fluids ruined the bed sheets," he laughed at me. Leaning in for another kiss, he thrusted into me again. This time it was harder, deeper than it had been before. I could feel every inch of him.
      Once again, he bit me. My nipples bled. He sucked up the red liquor that flowed out. I screamed. I am very sensitive there. It hurt, but I enjoyed the pain. It was inflicted by Laito, so I didn't mind. He continued to suck on my nipple, taking breaks to continue pleasuring me.
     "I- can't," I gasped, "take it-" I moaned loudly. With each heartbeat, the pleasure traveled around my body. I could feel it in my fingers and toes. Even my hair was standing on end from shock of the sensation. "I love you."
     I started to cry. Salted tears ran down my face. I was not crying from sadness or happiness, but because of the love I felt flowing through me. He licked the tears from my eyes, "your crying face brings me great joy, cry some more for me, I'll hurt you more. Your- tears...." he breathed, calming himself down. "Are delicious, almost as delicious as your blood. Anything of yours is delicious," he leaned in closer to my waist. Warmth dripped out of me.
     My clitoris was bitten by him. He sucked on me for a while, drinking the blood that seeped from. I cried more, as he wished. I couldn't help my self from continuing to moan. While he drank from my clitoris, my nipple still bled, it dripped down my breasts and onto my stomach. Laito noticed and started to sip the blood from my torso, making his way back up to the nipple he had previously bitten.
"You are mine now," he spoke loudly and clearly. "You shall not answer to anybody but me, do you understand, my little bitch?" He looked me in the eyes with determination and a hint of actuality.
Before answering, I sat up and placed my back against the head board. "You didn't have to say it, I already knew," I smiled to him. He looked tired, he rested his head on my chest, held me close. Soon, we both drifted into slumber.
He fell asleep before me. I couldn't. What does this mean for us? How will the others react? Will they know? What if... what if they don't like us being together? If they get jealous, will I be killed? I want Laito to love me, he'll choose his brothers over me. He is just a fuckboy. NO. He isn't. He is sweet and full of love, right? He has probably been hurt, maybe that is why he is so... perverse. There were millions of thoughts and scenarios running through my mind. Eventually I thought about us, I thought about our future together. How happy we will be. That, alone, made me forget about the world. It's just us.