Part 7 - School (2)!

(Y/N) POV
When I awoke, I was being gentle caressed by Laito. He was grazing my thigh with his cold fingers. I was startled, so I pushed him away. We were still in the car.
A look of slight anger entered his face, "why resist, my little bitch?" He laughed to himself. "You know you can't get out of this one, so why try?"
I was silent. I did not know what to say. I wanted to express disgust, but I was unable to. Because I am supposed to 'love' him. "Just not now," I said uncomfortably, climbing out of the car. "There are people watching..." I started to trail off, I followed Yui into the school swiftly.
All I wanted to do was jolt into my class, yet I did not know where it was. I was forced to rejoin Laito in our pursuit to find the room.
Grasping my upper arm, he pulled me through the halls, ignoring all who looked at us. He walked me up many flights of stairs before we reached the roof.
The stars shone above us, glistening in the night sky. There were bars wrapped around the perimeter of the roof. I grabbed one of the bars and looked down.
I failed to see the growing smirk on Laito's face as he walked closer to the unaware me. My hand was yanked. I was pushed against a hard wall, the side of my face came in contact with the cold surface. He was holding me against it.
He laughed go himself, "you should see yourself, my little bitch. You look pathetic, pitiful..." he sniffed my hair. "Your scent, I am getting aroused already."
He moved closer to me, "we should get to class," I spat out, hoping he could recognize the time crunch. "I don't want to be late on my first day, that will leave a bad impression, won't it?" I tried to resist. I pushed him back, off of me.
"Don't fight it," he whispered into my ear, softly. I could feel his breath travel down my neck. A sharp pain pierced my skin. I moaned with pain.
"Laito," I whispered into his ear in pain, "stop," I begged, pleading.
He grabbed my neck, "you smell absolutely beautiful. Do me a favor and stick out your tongue," he smirked towards me. Why would he want me to go that? I panicked.
"People will see us," I tried to form a decent excuse. "It isn't proper to do this in a public set-" I did not finished.
He just laughed at me, "if you don't want us to be seen, my little bitch, then you should stop making a fuss and accept it." I had no other choice but to submit. I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue in fear.
He leaned in. There was piercing pain running through my mouth. I could taste my own blood. He had bit down on my tongue. I leaned there, trying to ignore the pain. My blood poured from my mouth, down to my chin. Then, flowing down my neck, I could feel the warmth turn to a chill. It was a beautiful color, perfectly red. From my neck, the cold fluids ran to my chest.
Laito removed himself from my mouth, "you are quite a mess," he said seductively. "Your scent is radiating off of you, if I don't clean it, others will come and try to take you from me." He sucked the blood off of my skin, he licked my chest.
His cold tongue slid across my chin and neck. I felt my being chill to the bone. He moaned out, "this warmth, your shaking, the blood," he started, "I am getting aroused more and more with each second." He grabbed my wrists, pinning me to the wall further. With each caress of the tongue, he tightened his grip on my wrists. "Stop teasing me." Our lips met once again. A lone tear streamed down my face, falling down with the red fluids running from my mouth.
Nobody's POV:
Appearing from behind Laito was a tall figure. "Laito," the deep voice said, "enough of this nonsense. It is highly inappropriate to act like this to a lady whom you have only just met," he scoffed.
Laito looked at the figure, "Reiji... you should have just joined in," he laughed.
He gazed toward (Y/N), "clean yourself. You can't go to class drenched in your own blood. You'll attract too much attention," he propped his glasses with his two fingers. "I'll have to thoroughly discipline you when we get home."
She hurried off while Reiji and Laito continued to make a fuss. She tried to find a bathroom, or a locker room, but the only thing she found was one of the other brothers.
Standing strong, Ayato stopped her in the hallway. "Damn, (insert nick name), what happened to you?" He smiled. "That look on your eyes, it is pure fear. You smell so lovely paved in your own blood." He took a step closer to (Y/N).
"Don't," she started, "touch me," she whispered. "Don't touch me!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. "Don't come near me, don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't look at me-" she demanded. She was in a panic mode.
"And should I listen to any of your requests?" Ayato smirked. "I'm in charge around here. You should struggled and resist more, you know I like it." He walked towards her and grabbed her delicate chin. "I have a request for you," he said, sniffing her neck. "Don't let any of the others see you like this. Save this sight for me." He opened his mouth, revealing the fangs, white as snow.
"You always tell us to stop touching your stuff," another person said, "you are a hypocrite. You are taking what is rightfully mine," it was Laito, of course.
"This human is mine. It is common knowledge that anything and everything is mine, were you born yesterday or some shit?" Ayato retorted.
"Chill, Ayato," Laito retorted, "why can't be share her between us? The things that we will do to her body excites me, the ways we will use her..."
"That's not fair, guys," Kanato said, "I want a taste, too, you know," he leaned over (Y/N)'s back. "She smells so beautiful like this, it's hard to hold back. Isn't it, Teddy?"
Laito smiled, "see, Ayato," he started. He grabbed (Y/N) by her waist, lifting her off of the ground. "We all want a taste of her. The normal classes are boring, aren't they? Why should we bore her with useless nonsense, I want to do something exciting."
Struck with fear, she spat out, "what do you mean?!" she kicked him off of her and hurried to another wing of the school.
Panting, she found an empty staircase. It was dusted and dark. She sat near a window, looking out at the school grounds. She hurried herself away from the window, resting in a corner.
The pale moonlight shone through the window, unto her hair. Her (S/C) skin was complemented by the dreary light. She held her shivering arms, in fear for what was to come.