Hebigan

Just as he finished his speech and Naruto being annoying as usual, the window shattered and something came flying in.

The bag opened and out came my sensei. "Heads up kids! This isn't over yet! I'm the next proctor of the Chuunin exams. The name's Anko Mitarashi. Hope you're ready for the second part! Follow me!"

There was a short pause of silence. Typical sensei, always trying to show off. Ibiki stepped out from behind Anko's cloth. "You're early again."

I heard a small groan coming from her. "Ibiki, you're getting soft. You let too many people pass!" She criticized. "I see you let my pupil Amaya pass too." Just as she said that I sunk into my seat. The few people that knew me looked at me with a crazy look. Sensei, do you have to embarrass me?

"I did the same thing like I've done before. This group of Genin are much stronger." He replied calmly.

"They sure don't look like it." She shot back. "When I'm done with them, more than half will be gone." She grinned that sick twisted grin. "Alright maggots! You've had it easy for now, but when you're in my hands, this will be a lot harder for you. I will inform your team leaders where to meet me tomorrow. Dismissed."

We all headed out the back door. As we were heading out Anko smiled at me giving me the thumbs up. I let out a sigh of relief and embarrassment. How and why did she even mention my name?

"Hey Amaya!" I looked behind me and the rest of the rookies were standing there. "Anko is your sensei?" Kiba asked.

I nodded and scratched the back of my head, "Yeah, strange right?"

"I'll sure say," Naruto started. "She's insane!"

I clenched my fist and punched him across the face. "Don't talk about my sensei like that! She has done more for me than you will ever know you nut!"

He looked at me rubbing his cheek, "Fine what ever! Sheesh!"

"Hey Amaya," Sasuke started, "How about you and I have a little training combat? I mean, there's nothing in the rules saying we can't do that." He had that cocky grin again.

I tilted my head and thought about it for a moment. "Sure why not? I mean it's very less likely I'm going to have to face any of you anyways." I started heading towards the training grounds. "How about we take it there? And to the rest of you, if you want to watch come with us."

Kabuto jumped in front of me with Misumi and Yoroi behind him. "Amaya, now is not the time!" Kabuto hissed gripping my shoulder firmly.

I glared at him, "What did I say about getting in my way Kabuto?" He lost some of his color and almost looked a little afraid. "Anyways, its just a little friendly combat. Its not like I'm going to do anything bad." I continued walking fully aware that people were looking.

"C'mon Sasuke," I paused. "Lets fight." I continued walking with the rest of my classmates behind me. Kabuto followed and so did the Sand Genin that I talked to earlier. Didn't bother noticing Anko was following and so was Kakashi.

When we got there, I took one side of the field as he took the other. "Since you've been dying to fight me, you can make the first move Sasuke." I grinned while taking out one of my kunai knives.

"Sounds good to me." He replied back doing the same then charged at me.

Our kunai met each other with a clank. I looked at him dead in the eye, "Why don't you use your Sharingan Sasuke? I mean we both have similar jutsu." He smirked and blinked his eyes. His Sharingan is beautiful at this angle.

"I know your eyes change. I've seen it. Let me see them." He demanded.

"So you've seen the Hebigan?"