The plan

Present day

I lit my leg on fire and kicked Kabuto across the face. Then I came up from under him and sent him into the air with a kick towards his chin. Leaving him helpless, I came up from behind him. "I'm done being scared of you!"

I looked at Anko frowning. I made a rasengan and combined it with my fire chakra. I shoved it into Kabuto's back and made a back flip using Dynamic entry and Lions barrage. "Lion's barrage!" I planted my foot into his back sending him spiraling into the ground.

I landed on my feet lightly and held my arms to my sides keeping my cool. The proctor examined Kabuto then looked up at everyone else including me. "Kabuto is unable to battle," he paused and pointed his hand at me. "Amaya is the winner."

I glanced over my shoulder and up towards Orochimaru smirking at him He was glaring at me vexed. I knew I found a way to get under his skin. Stuffing my hands in my pockets, I made my way towards the stairs then to Kakashi.

Kakashi stood close to me and whispered, "You better be glad Anko and I didn't stop you from using the rasengan."

I sighed hesitantly, "Sorry." I lowered my head unable to look at him.

He patted my head and looked at me in the eye. "The reason why we didn't stop you from using the rasengan, even though you were told not to, is what you told Kabuto when you were angry." He pointed out.

I shook my head trying to remember what I said. "Mind enlightening me?" I asked a tiny bit sarcastically.

He rested his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it a little. "You told him you may have Orochimaru's traits and ability's, but you weren't going to win like him." I looked at him baffled. "Amaya, by not giving in to the anger, we allowed you to use the flame rasengan."

I looked over at Anko and she smiled at me while holding her thumb up. It made me pleased to know that they trusted me. Even the Hokakge smiled at me. For once I felt loved again.

"Hey Amaya," I looked behind me and noticed my classmates surrounding me. They all smiled at me. "Good job." They all said.

"The snake chick has certainly earned her way into being a Chuunin." Kiba smiled.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him puzzled.

"We all know what you've been through before you came back to the village." Ino started.

"How?" I looked more shocked than anyone.

"That day when you were sick we asked Iruka Sensei if he knew more about you and why some of the villagers called you the traitors daughter." Hinata explained. I clammed up and stood dead in my tracks.

"That's when he told us everything you've been through before Kakashi took you in." Shikamaru added.

"No matter what happens, we will always be there for you believe it!" Naruto finished.

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Th-Thank you. All of you."

Sakura pointed at the screen. "Hey look guys! It's Sasuke's turn to fight!" She proclaimed. I looked who his opponent would be and it was Yoroi.

Before Saskue went down I whispered in his ear, "Be careful. Yoroi isn't the opponent you should underestimate," I paused and noticed that Orochimaru gave Sasuke the curse mark. "Don't you dare use that curse either." I hissed angrily at him.

He looked at me shocked and nodded. "Alright."

I must say the fight was interesting, Yoroi almost took all of Sasuke's chakra and left him helpless. It's almost like Yoroi wanted him to use that damned curse mark. In the end Saskue won. Kakashi took Sasuke so then he could seal it. The battles following were interesting as well. All three of the Sand Genin won theirs. Shikamaru, Naruto, Neji, and Shino won theirs as well. Only one of the sound ninja won their battles. Ino and Sakrua fought each other, but they passed out so both of them were eliminated.