A GUIDE FOR READERS

hi I made this bc I know you don't really understand haha, me neither.

In this Guide I will explain each members' role

Chaeyoung

she is a student and also a spazzer at the same time. She stans the group "Twice" and her bias is "Son Chaeyoung".

Get it? she stans herself.

She also has a twitter and Facebook account she uses for stanning the idols.

She made a Group Chat in facebook which Bashes Thrice.

The Group Chat includes:

Nayeon

Sana

Momo

Jeongyeon

Jihyo

And Her

After talking with those members for 5 days, she got comfortable and decided to get their usernames and also make a GDM/GC on twitter.

after this, lets say that Once Selca day (a day where you post your selfie with the idols you desire and you'll make a concept) is finished.

Chaeyoung found this girl on twitter while searching for some Once Selcas to retweet and like.

The girl she found is Mina.

*ok this is the messy part but i'll simplify it*

Mina tweeted her selca and came up with a concept for Once Selca Day.

Chaeyoung saw her selca and fell inlove. She also knew that Mina was an old mutual.

The first part of Chapter 1 also features the School Meal club.

The School Meal Club includes Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun aka Twice' maknae line. The Three went to the same school together and also lived in the same dorm.

°°°°

There are two gcs

One is for twitter and one is from facebook.

Chaeyoung,Tzuyu and Dahyun's parents are working abroad and left a large amount of money for them.

++++

Sana lives alone in her dorm

Momo lives with Jeongyeon.

Jihyo also lives alone, Mina and Nayeon too.

The maknae line lives together.

[EDIT November 23,2017]

On second thought, you dont have to worry about understanding this shit bc im making the next chapters easier to understand. Mkay bye.

[EDIT November 29, 2017]

Terms for readers: a dictionary

Dictionary for cupcakes:

Dm- direct message; is similar to private message. The only difference is that twitter stans use this more often that pm.

Gdm- Group Direct message; Groupchat on Twitter.

Twt- obviously means twitter 🤠🔫

School Meal Club- Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's groupchat.

Die Thrice- Twice' groupchat.

@chaengalgie- Mina's username on twitter

Sonshine- Chaeyoung's name on twitter.