Chapter 19

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Mina hugged me tightly.

"Where are we?"

I looked at my fist all bandaged.

Looks like im confined in the hospital?

"Why are we here?" I asked her again.

"Chaeyoung ah, its nice you didnt get amnesia or something, why did you fight with someone again?"

"You still havent answered my question minari"

"Aish, we're at the hospital, you almost died. Good thing a guy sent you here and called Tzuyu and Dahyun"

"Ahh i can remember now, my head still hurts tho"

"Yah, you've been here for 2days, i was worried you might not wake up"

"Haha are you really worried mi lady?"

"Dont you believe me?"

"Shh just let me rest, lets bond after i get discharged. But before that, i want to thank that guy who sent me here first"

"Yes, thank him and lets go date after"

"Aye i want to get healed alreadyyy im excited to go to a date with you. Lets go to the amusement park, the mall, Lets travel anywhere! I dont mind as long as im with you!" I said listing the places me and mina will go in my mind.

"Shh, let yourself rest first. The rest of the group chat members are going here"

"Waittt, are you chatting with them lately"

"Yes" Mina answered and i got nervous.

"They told me everything you did in the past" she added.

"Oh shit" i said.

"You've been exposed hahah"

"Can you tell me what they exposed?" I asked her looking straight at her eyes.

Mina looked at the ceiling thinking about the things she knew.

" 1. You sent my picture there without telling me. You're so crazy Chae"

"Yes iam, im crazy for you"

"Ah you're so cheesy i hate it."

"Sorry hahah continue"

" 2. You confessed your love for me many times sending "i love ttalgi" in the gc"

"Yeah because i loved you since the start"

"You creep, why didnt you just told me that privately" Mina looked at me.

"Because i cant find my courage, no one helped me to find it so i can proffes my love."

"Psh, 3. Rule #1"

"Oh my god even that? They—"

"Yes, they told me that. And now that im part of the gc, i guess im obliged to obey rule #1 haha"

"Rule number one doest exist" i said in denial and faced away from her.

My face blushed, my heart is jumping and palpitating fast. This is so unexpected.

"Why are you blushing chae? Look at me. Its true right?"

"Uhm, no"

"Dont deny, i backread the messages"

"Ah i'll confirm it now since i have no choice." I looked at her again, stared at her face and said "i love you" sincerely.

"YAHHhHH SON CHAEYOUNGGG" Dahyun ran to me.