Chapter 12

Chaeyoung's POV

Dahyun and Tzuyu slept and i stayed awake and waited for Mina.

Where is she? What's talking her so long?

I went to Jeongyeon and took her Phone, called Mina.

"Yah, Where are you?"

"Outside, infront of your dorm's door."

I went to the door and immediantly opened it, there she was.

"Dont you have work tomo-" the words stopped coming out of my mouth after she hugged me.

"Mina, what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, i just wanted a warm hug from you"

"Son Chaeyoung, Check your phone" Mina said while letting Chaeyoung go.

Chae held her phone inside her pocket and looked at the notifications.

"@sonshine, i think i like you, but i dont know if the feeling is mutual" -- @chaengalgie tweeted.

Chaeyoung looked at her eyes and stared at it for seconds. She looked at her phone again and typed something.

Mina held her phone and looked at the notifs.

"How did you know that the feeling is mutual?" -- @sonshine replied to @chaengalgie

The two are just standing infront of each other yet they chose to tweet their feelings.

"I dont know either but atleast we know now right?"-- @chaengalgie replied.

Mina looked down smiling as she confessed her feelings to the smol cub. Her smile then faded after looking at Chaeng's left hand with bandages.

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung, what happened?" Her eyes widened.

I moved my left hand behind my back so Mina wont see.

"I-its really nothing. I broke the vase earlier"

"Look, you didnt even manage to put the bandage properly."

Mina held my hand and we sat down on the couch. She fixed my bandage, and i said Thank you.

"Next time, be more careful" She said to me.

"Yes Ma'am but i have one question to ask you"

"What is it?"

"This means we're official now right?" I asked her.

"What do you think?" She said.

"Alright but dont you have work tomorrow?" I asked her.

"I have"

"You better stay here in our dorm first. Its dark outside already" i said.

"Arraseo"

Dubu slept with Momo so Tzuyu is the only one who has no one sleeping beside her. To be exact, there's only 4 rooms. 3 rooms for the School meal Club and one Guestroom.

"Yah, go sleep beside Tzuyu, go in the guestroom now, she's there."

"Jjaeyoung-ah, cant i sleep with you?" She asked me pouting.

She isnt really good in pronouncing"Ch" yet. Instead, she uses 'Jj'.

"Im sleeping at the couch today, and youre our guest. You should be comfortable. Dont mind me" i said.

"Ok" She finally went inside to the room where's Tzuyu is sleeping.

The Sofa is quite big, two people can sleep there and if i had a chance, i'd sleep with Mina, but i know she's gonna be more comfortable sleeping on a real bed.

Damn why am i thinking about that. I should go to sleep now.

I went to the couch and laid my body down.

Mina's POV

Like Chae said, i should get inside the room.

I laid myself beside Tzuyu and looked above at the ceiling.

"I cant sleep" i said.

I opened my phone and watched weekly idol episodes of the group i stan. After finishing an episode, i became sleepy.

'I wonder what Chae is doing.'

I stood up and went outside the room and found Chaeyoung snoring while sleeping on the couch.

It looks like 2 people can sleep there.

I sat beside her and touched her face. I eventually laid down beside her and held her hands.

"Ah seriously, you cub wont let me sleep with you even though 2 can fit on this couch"

The two of us faced the ceiling, i closed my eyes after.

"Why dont you wanna sleep with Tzuyu" I heard Chae's voice.

She opened her eyes and turned her face to the right. She sat down and brought her Cellphone + earphones out. I can say she's watching Twice TV.

"Yah, you're still awake?" I asked.

"I cant sleep"

I sat down beside her and looked at the Twice TV she's watching. Its Tv3.

"You wanna watch?" She handled me an earbud.

I accepted the request ofc.

-----
The next day, Jeongyeon found herself trapped under Nayeon's Legs.

Basically, Nayeon's Legs is above her.

She removed it and turned Nayeon the other way around. She fell down the bed.

"HAHAHQ" Jeongyeon laughed at her.

"SERIOUSLY" Nayeon shouted feeling the pain.

Jeongyeon went to Nayeon who's still on the floor. And annoyed her more.

The Two went out and directly went to the kitchen without looking at the Living room.

They decided to wash the dishes after they ate breakfast and say Goodbye to Chaeyoung which they assume is sleeping at the living room.

"HEOL-" Jeong said stopping Nayeon from Walking.

"What now?" Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon then looked at the the view she's staring at.

Her jaw dropped. It was Chaeyoung and Mina sleeping together with Earphones still on.

"Lets wake The others up shall we?" Jeong said to Nayeon.

"Call"

The two went to the room where Jihyo is at and woke her up.

"YAH, MICHAENG"

"What?" Jihyo asked.

Nayeon pulled her to the living room and Jihyo's eyes widened.

"I'll get my instax" she said.

She went inside the room and Jeong looked at Mina sleeping. She felt happy bc Mina's happy now too.

"Look! their hands are holding onto each other" Nayeon pointed at the two's hands.

"Yeah, its sweet alright" Jeong said.

Jihyo returned with her instax and captured the moment.

-----
Author's note

Yo readers, im sorry for updating late. I heard the news about Jjong. I hope Shawols and especially all those people close to Jonghyun will stay strong.

Btw, ive been super busy this week. Christmas is done but im still not saved from Projects and all. I might update late again. Again, im sorry :)