Chapter 18

Chapter 13

"Good Morning Minaaa!" Chaeyoung woke up first and prepared breakfast for her penguin.

Mina yawned and looked at the clock.

"OH SHIT, CHAE, I NEED TO GO NOW"

"Dont you wanna eat breakfast with me?"

"I cant, im sorry, lets eat next time okay? Btw where's Jeongyeon?" Mina said while hurridly putting her foot in her shoes.

"She went home earlier, should i drive you back to your dorm or nah?"

"No thanks, i dont wanna disturb you, besides, you also need to go to school right?"

"Ye but—"

"No buts Chae, go study"

"Ok unnie" Chaeyoung responded with a frown on the face.

"Failed" Chaeyoung said after Mina left their dorm.

"You guys can come out now, anyways, thank you for helping me lol" Chae added.

Jihyo, Dahyun, Sana, Tzuyu, Momo, Nayeon,Jeongyeon went out of a room.

"Ah, Chae, we're sorry that didnt work" Jihyo said.

"Its ok, theres always a next time" Chae said.

Chaeyoung went to the bathroom and the other gays spoke with each other in the living room.

"Guys, you wanna make a new plan for Michaeng?" Dahyun said.

"Yah dubu, you should go and study first, i heard you have lots of projects and assignments to do together with Tzuyu"

"Arraseo Jihyo unnie"

*at the school*

"Why isnt Dahyun and Tzuyu going to school yet? Many days passed already TT"  Yeri said.

"What do we expect with lazy heads tho" Chaeyoung faced to Yeri who's her seatmate.

"Oh and Yeri, guess what"

"What?"

"I found the love of my life"

"Is it Yeonwoo? Omg"

"What the—"

"Is it not? Am i wrong?"

"The heck yes"

"You rejected him?"

"What? Did he like, ask me something?"

"Miss Son Chaeyoung, are you blind or it isnt just obvious that he likes you"

"Since when?"

"Since...i dont know either"

"Anyways, i still found the love of my life"

"Still cant believe it isnt Yeonwoo, he sketched some portraits of you to show his affection, i thought he already gave you those"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No jokes, just facts"

The Class ended and Chae went outside.

Her phone rang, she saw the caller id and its Mina.

"Minariiii!"

"Son Chaeyounggg!"

"Should i come over to your company and get you there?"

"No thanks im going home with Jeong"

"Ahh but can we go ou-"

Chaeyoung stopped, someone approached her while she's talking with Mina on the phone.