Chapter 7

Before i start this Chapter, i wanna say i made some Changes and unpublished the old Chapter 7 bc of personal reasons( i dont wanna spoil lmao).

*Earlier when Jeongyeon ran to Mina*

"Yahhhh, what happened to Dahyun?" Jeongyeon approached Mina while panting.

"She woke up, and she's having a fun time with her (Chaeyoung)" Mina said while looking at Chaeyoung and Dubu.

Mina felt Jealous for a bit while staring at them. Then she heard sounds from her stomach.

"Im hungry" Mina said while her hand is at her stomach.

"Wait, you two havent eaten the noodles yet?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I went to buy 2 bottled water and left her sleeping and now i saw her with Dahyun" Mina said.

Jeongyeon sensed some jealousy. She also dont want her bestfriend to be hungry.

"Yah Myoui Mina, i'll go inside and tell Chaeyoung to eat it with you. I'll be the one to look at Dahyun" Jeongyeon asked while looking at Hungry Mina who only ate fries last night.

Jeongyeon went inside the room and told Mina to sit at the bench and wait for Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung!" Jeongyeon called for her while she's inside.

"Shh she's sleeping" Chaeyoung said.

"Eat the Noodles with Mina, i'll handle this." Jeongyeon said while going to Chaeyoung.

"She's there? She came back?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes and she bought 2bottled water for you two. Go eat with her, i know youre hungry" Jeongyeon said.

"Youre really our cupid HAHAHA thanks, go cheer Dahyun up with your lame jokes" Chaeyoung said while standing up.

"No prob, for the lovebirds, Rule #1 is real" Said Jeong

Chaeyoung went outside and sat besides Mina.

"Where did you go? You left me while sleeping?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Sorry, i didnt wake you up because you were sleeping soundly. You need rest bc you fought last night just to save Dahyun" Mina said.

"Not only me, You saved me from that kidnapper too"

"But— nvm lets eat noodles now" Mina said.

The Two both ate Noodles and saw Sana and Jihyo running to Dahyun's room. Seems like a race.

Then they saw Momo, Tzuyu, and Nayeon also running to Dahyun's room.

"Yah, she's sleeping!" Chae shouted while looking at them running.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung's face while shouting and looking at them running. She thought Chae's cute when she's mad. Her gummy smiled appeared out of nowhere.

Chaeyoung looked back to Mina and saw her smiling.

Mina pretended not to smile and went serious.

"Are you smiling at me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, im the most serious person in the universe just now" Mina answered with a serious Face looking at Chae.

Chaeyoung laughed at her face, she showed her dimples.

Mina smiled again when she saw her face.

She stared at her eyes, and looked as if she's staring at her universe.

*Meanwhile inside Dahyun's room*

Dahyun woke up and saw all of them tired bc they all ran except for Jeong.