Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

Its 10:30 already, Mina and Chaeyoung finished eating and drove back to the bus stop, waiting for the people Jeongyeon and Tzuyu told them to wait for.

"Can I sleep for 10 mins? Can you watch that person I'm waiting for for me if she comes?" Chaeyoung asked Mina who's playing games in her phone.

"Sure" Mina smiled.

Not yet 2 mins, Chaeyoung fell asleep. 

Mina find it cute to hear her snoring. 

Chaeyoung's head then fell and bumbed to the car's window beside her at the left.

Mina, at the passenger's seat, held Chaeyoung's head and laid it down on her left shoulder.

Chaeyoung giggled comfortably cause she knew Mina was concerned, she's awake and just closed her eyes pretending she's still asleep but Mina didn't know.

Already 10:40, Mina decided not to wake Chaeyoung up since she's she's deep asleep (for real).

Someone then knocked onto the window beside Mina, it was a guy.

"Ah, are you the one whom Chaeyoung is waiting for?"

The guy looked confused and kept her eye on Mina's. Even if he didn't knew Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung woke up secretly and saw Mina talking to a stranger. Mina looked at her after asking the Guy if he's the person whom Chaeyoung is waiting for, Chae then fake slept again.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" The guy asked Mina.

"Sure" Mina said, she didn't want to disturb the Cub sleeping so she got out of the Car leaving Chae's head on her seat.

The Guy held Mina's wrist tightly and pulled her to somewhere.

"Let Go of me!" Mina Said.

"JJAEYOUNG! HELP!" Mina Shouted.

"YAH!" Chae went out of the car and ran to the Guy and kicked his jewels.

Chaeyoung moved Mina to her back and punched the guy until he got bruises in his face.

"Jjaeyoung-ah" Mina held her back and they went into the Car.

"YAH, DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN" Chaeyoung shouted to the guy while Mina's pulling her back.

"Minari, Gwenchanna?" Chaeyoung asked her.

"Yes, How about you?" She asked back.

"Im Fine as long as you are." She answered.

"Its 11:00 already, do you wanna go home?" Chae asked Mina.

"Lets go home"

Chaeyoung drove with her right hand only, hiding her left hand with blood and wounds. She looked at Mina who's looking outside the window.

"Yah Minari, are you really Ok?" Chae Asked.

"Im Fine, as long as you are"

"Yah That's my line" Chaeyoung said smiling to Mina.

They reached their destination and Mina bid goodbye.

She went in her dorm and sat on the couch then remembered the fact that she can open the letter Jeongyeon asked her to give to someone.

She opened the letter it it has a picture of conversations.

Its a compilation of the messages Chaeyoung sent since the day she confessed she likes Mina in their gdm. It has been a Month now, and she didnt skip a day of saying 'i love you' to her indirectly.