Chapter 9

5am

Rose and Lisa left the room and bid goodbye.

"She's gonna be fine" The doctor said when he got out of Dahyun's room.

"She also remembered some names and the memories. She's getting better everyday. She should undergo some psychotherapy too I think that would help her remember. Btw she can leave tomorrow" The doctor said and walked after leaving Dahyun to the girls I mean gays.

Sana's smile reached her eyes excited to go in the room and ask Dahyun if she remembers those moments she spent with her.

Chaeyoung's nervous and kept on cutting her nails with her mouth.

Finally, they went inside.

"Dahyunnn, do you remember us already?" Jihyo asked.

"I'll tell you but let me have my chikin first." Dahyun said.

The delivery arrived and they all ate and talked together.

"So... What did you remember?" Jihyo asked while getting a piece of chicken.

"I remembered talking to Chaeyoung on phone while waiting for a taxi and texting 'hajima' I cant really remember the next events that happened" Dahyun said.

"Dont you remember us?" Jihyo said.

"I Cant remember everyone but I know we have a Gc right? I forgot the name" Dahyun asked.

"Dahyun I forgot to give you this, we retrieved your phone earlier from the kidnapper." Mina handles Dahyun her phone.

Dubu was shookt as she saw her wallpaper is one of the people she's eating with.

"Yah, are we close?" Dahyun said to Sana while showing her wallpaper and its her face.

Jeongyeon almost spit her drink and said "cRINGE"

"Yah what's the matterJeong? Your wallpaper is Nayeon right?" Momo asked directly to Jeongyeon who laughed.

"wHAt h-how did you know?" Jeongyeon said and everyone looked at her, also Mina who had Jeongyeon as her first love.

"There's one night when youre the one who slept first and I checked your phone bc the alarm" Momo explained.

"Yah Nayeon don't believe her, she's lying" Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon staring at her. 

"But why did you blush in the first place?" Tzuyu said.

Jihyo teased Jeongyeon who blushed infront of everyone.

Sana looked at Dahyun and answered her question.

"Dahyun, were more than close" Sana said then everyone focused on them except for Nayeon who's staring at Jeongyeon.

"ahh" Dahyun got dizzy again and she looked at Sana.

"Yah are you alright?" Sana placed her hands on top of Dahyuns shoulders. They were sitting besides each other.

"Darling I think I can remember it now" Dahyun said in a stuttered voice.

"YAH I MISSED YOU" Sana hugged Dahyu  and she hugged her back.
-----
Jeongyeon caught Nayeon staring at her and Nayeon pretended she isn't staring a while ago.

Jeongyeon smiled as she looked at Nayeon who's pretending to be serious.

"Wait, do we really have a GC?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes we dooo" Momo answered.

'SHIT' Chaeyoung said to herself bc she remembered the rule#1 she made and the picture she sent, the picture was Mina's selca.