1

Corbyn's POV
About 5 years ago
My family and I were on a trip to the UK. I was walking around the streets of England very late at night without my parents. I told them I was going to take pictures which was true. I was passing by a large building when I saw a teenage boy and teenage girl standing in front of the building which turned out to be a orphanage home. They had a box in their hands. I decided to go to them.
C-Hey..oh I'm so sorry I didn't know
They had a little baby girl in the box.
"It's ok what are you doing here so late at night." They boy said to me.
C-Just taking pictures..what's her name.
"Perrie...Perrie Edwards." The girl told me.
C-She's beautiful..but I hope u don't mind if I ask but why r u giving her up.
"We are to young to take care of her. I hope she goes to a family that will love her." The boy responded sadly.
I took a photo of the girl and her"family" and "left" I stood behind a wall and saw everything. They kissed her on the check and left her there. They both ran. I couldn't leave the poor baby freezing to death out here I knocked on the door and ran behind the wall. A lady came out and picked up the now crying baby. I took a picture of the orphanage home and ran back to the hotel with my family not ever telling them what had happened.
Perrie's POV
Present.
"Perrie wake up come on today is ur big interview."
P-Ugh I already know they don't want me. What's the point?
"Perrie don't talk like that ur a 4 yr old with no hope that is the saddest thing ever"
P-Ms.umber 94...Don't u think I'm tired of it.
"94 ur exaggerating it has not been 94 interviews."
I flipped my over the desk in the room and showed her every tally I had marked for each time i was rejected. I've been to 5 houses but they ended up having their own kids to love so I left. I've never met my parents no one knows about them. Apparently I was left here with no one. I sighed and started getting ready.
Corbyn's POV
We are here in the UK the boys and I for tour,which was sadly coming to an end, our manager wants us to adopt a child to get for attention towards us. Personally I think it's a horrible idea the boys and I won't be able to care for a kid since we can't even care for our selves. I was looking through my pictures on my camera realizing that I've never really look through the pictures I take I rolled upon a picture of a little family and remember everything including her name.
"Any specific kid you boys have been looking at" David our manager asked
J-Nope but one question why do we have to get the child from the UK
D-Jack we've said like 100 times English kids are awesome!
C-Perrie Edwards
Z-Who's that
C-A girl I saw on their website she seemed cool.
I did not want to tell them how I knew her.
David called the foster home to set up an appointment with her.
2 hours later.
We got to the foster home and it's the exact same one they dropped off Perrie at. We got down the car.
Jo-Ready boys
We all shook our heads and walked in. We got verything settled in and we were just waiting on Perrie.
"Boys you must be here for Perrie right"
Jo-yes
"she hasn't come out yet?"
Z-no
"I'm so sorry about that follow me I have a feeling I know where she is"
We got up and followed her. We entered a room as we saw a little girl singing and playing the piano she sounded beautiful. The lady tapped her and she stopped and turned around. She looked at all of us from head to toe and smiled. We all smiled back at her.
"These are the people who are looking to adopt you"
She then had a questioning look on her face.
"I'll leave you all to talk."
The lady walked out. Perrie got out of her seat and moved to the big table that was in the room. She looked at us as we must have looked confused becuz she motioned for us to go over there. We followed her directions and each took a seat. It was very quite between all of us.
P-do u guys know how this works.
She said in the cutest English accent ever.
We all looked at each other.
Z-no we don't
P-we'll my name is Perrie Edwards. What are yours
C-I'm Corbyn
D-I'm Daniel
Jo-Jonah
Z-Zach
J-and I'm jack.
P-I've got ur names down but forgot who is who how can I tell who is who. 
C-umm I've got frosty kinda white looking hair.
D-I've got really blue eyes.
Jo-I'm tall
She looked at Jonah
P-I noticed
All of us broke into laughs
J-I've got noodle hair.
Z-and I-
P-ur Zach
Z-u remembered how?
P-your ears pop out more than the rest of the boys and ur face is extremely red. R u hot?
Z-nope my face is just like dat.
She then pointed at each one of us and said our names all correctly. We all smile at her and in return we get an adorable smile from her.
D-so Perrie we saw u play the piano any other instruments u know how to play.
P-10 actually,the piano, cello, violin, ukulele, guitar, flute, bass, recorder, triangle, and the looper.
I looked over and Daniel and jack's mouth were wide open and the rest of us stood in shock. She giggled.
Z-how do u know so many
P-past houses I've learned a lot.
Jo-why have u been brought back from so many houses.
P-things happen but they never bring me pack I bring myself back becuz I don't want to get hurt.
J-anything specific that would make you leave?
P-yeah. When they get their own kids and not have enough time for me and another if I'm being used.
Oh no...
C-in what way..
I said nervously
P-for self help as in getting attention from other people or to make u feel better about urself. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but if u used me to make u feel better about urself u never really loved me and if ur using me for attention again u obviously never loved me.
C-ohh...
Jonah tried to change the topic.
Jo-any dreams u have
P-yes I want to travel the world!
That's something we do for a living!
P-not by myself though I want to go with people who everyone knows and everyone loves.
Umm well kinda us. We get stopped everywhere it's incredible.
J-that's cool any other dreams.
P-to have a family.
Idk about the other boys but she has stolen my heart already.
Wdw-I want her in our family!!
She gasped.
P-really?!
Jo-yes you've stolen my heart
Z-I think it's safe to say all of our hearts.
She cheered in joy.
"Alright I heard the news Perrie go get ur stuff ready and I'll get the boys ready."
She ran out so happy.
We signed a lot of papers.
"Lastly boys you will bring her back when she is 12 when ur careers are over."
We all signed yes,besides Zach,although I knew It was a mistake I want to keep her forever. If she found out she would hate us.
"Ur all set u are now the legal parents of Perrie Edwards."
She faces all her documents like her birth certificate,ID, passport etc.
Perrie's POV
I ran up to my room and graved my backpack and stuffed all my clothes in it I graved a suitcase and shoved all my shoes in there. I then got changed. I put on a stripped shirt,overalls and flower boots. Ms.umber helped me do my hair. I said my goodbyes to my best friends from skool who visit me constantly,Jade,Jesy, and Leigh-Anne. I walked to where my new family was waiting.
J-u ready babe
I nodded my head yes.
Jo-then let's go home.
P-where is home exactly?
C-LA
P-that's not a city in the Uk
Z-ur right its not
P-where is it?
D-California,United States of America
P-what?! I'm living home. This is crazy I want to go but I can't leave home.
J-it'll be ok I promise
He pulled out his pinkie and I wrapped my little pinkie around and so did the other boys. This is my new family!