10

Zach,jack,Daniel, Corbyn, and Jonah. I turned my head back around and handed the lady my passport.
"You may go"
I walked forward and they kept yelling for me to turn around or give them a second chance. My heart wanted to go with them but my body kept walking. I began to cry I felt stuck I didn't know where to go so I stopped.
"Hurry up and go little girl!" Some angry person yelled.
Z-Perrie Ik u might hate us but we will never stop loving you
J-and we won't stop looking for you
Jo-and we won't stop trying to bring you back home.
C-we will never stop chasing you
D-we will go to the end of the earth looking for you.
Wdw-bc you're our daughter.
I turned back around and run towards them they got all happy and opened there arms to hug me. I stopped and graved my water bottle I had left behind.
P-forgot my water bottle.
They all had shocked expressions on their faces. I turned back around and pretended to walk back to the line.
P-hahaha u should have seen ur faces!! Omg that was priceless. I'm just kidding. I'm staying here. This is my new home. And this is my family.
We hugged each other and cried just a weird little blob in the middle of the airport.
We went back home and it was pretty late so we all got ready for bed. Today we all fell asleep in the same room. Jonah and Corbyn on one mattress on the floor. Zach and Jack on another mattress on the floor and Daniel and I on the bed. I had to wake up every 2 hours so I could go to a different dad and hug them while we sleep for 2 more hours. My dads are well really clingy and never let me go each time. Life is the best.
—Next Day—
Daniel's POV
I woke up and tried not to wake up Perrie who was hugging Jack. I put on my shirt.
P-oh ru awake.
She said rubbing her eyes
D-no no go back to sleep.
P-I've been awake for awhile daddy jack won't stop snoring in my ear.
D-Ik he snores loud but go to sleep ok.
P-ok.
I waited a while till I noticed she was fully asleep this time. I woke up Corbyn and Jonah first. And then I woke up Zach. I couldn't wake up jack since he had Perrie in his arms. So we all gently woke him up without waking up Perrie. Jack got off the mattress.
P-hmmmm
She twist and turned and we all ran out so she wouldn't see us. Eventually she fell back to sleep again. We all began to make her birthday breakfast. We made her favorite. Chocolate pancakes turkey bacon and orange juice. She so simple. Once we finished cooking we wrapped all her presents. We finished and went upstairs to wake her up. We walked in and sang happy birthday to her and she was sleeping the entire time. So we just shook her till she woke up.
WDW-happy birthday princess!!
P-thank u
D-come on wake up
J-12 yr olds wake up earlier.
P-then being 12 is gonna suck.
Jo-ya it's pretty boring
P-I was joking but ok
C-what being 12 was awesome. All I did was game with all my friends
P-dad just stop we all know u had no friends and the only person who agreed to play video games with you was Aunt Ashley and you had to pay her. Sadly she always beat u.
C-not true
Z-hahaa yes it is
She got up and brushed her teeth and stayed in her pjs (an oversized WDW hoodie and her soccer shorts). (She plays on a soccer team and basketball team she's also on a swimming team. She always beats us at ping pong.)
We all went downstairs and ate breakfast. The door bell rang and Corbyn and Perrie stared into each other's eyes. They both kNew it was Christina. Although it was actually the mail man. I had a feeling Perrie knew it was the mail man too.
Corbyn ran towards the door and opened the door and there was the mail man.
C-no stupid mail man!!
"Excuse me sir"
Perrie tried to spit out her orange juice but it went up her nose and she fell on the floor laughing.
C-sorry ur not my gf.
He gave Corbyn the mail and walked away.
"OFCOURSE IM NOT UR GF IMA DUDE!"
Corbyn walked back inside sad and Perrie was on the floor practically crying and peeing her pants.
P-it burns hahahah my nose burns ahahahaha.
Zach and jack couldn't stop laughing at Perrie who was now crying of laughter. She finally stopped laughing and we gave her a spray for her nose. The door bell rang again and Corbyn and Perrie once again stared into each other's eyes. Perrie dashed for the door and Corbyn followed her but beat her to the door. We followed them. Corbyn opened the door and Perrie immediately pushed him aside.
P-CHRISTINA!!
Ch-PERRIE OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
P-thanks
They hugged for the longest.
C-babe I'm here to
P-nobody cares dad
We all laugh and head to her gifts. She opens first the one from Jack. Which was the black doc martins he has that she had been begging for. She then opened Zachs.Who got her a whole bunch of ripped jeans and a new pair of cleats. Jonah got her a new pair of basketball shoes. Corbyn got her like 3 different pairs of shoes. I got her a new custom skateboard. Christina bought her a necklace with her name on it. And as her fathers we all duh got her something together.
Jo-come one your present awaits you outside.
P-more?!
Z-yess
J-now come on
D-follow us. And Corbyn cover her eyes.
Corbyn covered her eyes and we leaded her outside. Corbyn let go and she was so surprised. We got her a basketball hoop and a soccer goal. She thanked us and we all got ready to play a game of soccer. Her team was Christina,Jonah and Zach. And our team was me,Corbyn and jack. Of course her team won and boasted in our face. Jack being a sore loser graved Perrie and jumped into the water with her. She screamed and eventually we all got in the water with all of our team outfits on. Perrie said this was one of the best birthdays ever. Next year she'll be a teenager and our little girl will be gone. So moments like these will obviously be ones to cherish.