22

Corbyn's POV
1 week later.
The boys and I had to wake up early to start getting ready. I'm guessing the girls woke up hours ago. I can't wait to see Christina walk down that aisle. I've been preparing myself not to cry. My vows are long but I think I can shorten it. Today is going to be hectic I can feel it.
Hours later.
Wedding is starting in literally 10 mins. I looked outside and everything was ready.

I looked to my left to see Perrie in sweatpants and a baggy shirt

C-Perrie why aren't u dressed.
P-the wedding doesn't start till like 4 hrs.
I checked my watch.
C-no Perrie the wedding starts in 10 mins. What time do u think it is.
P-i thought it was 5:00 am.
She ran of screaming looking for her dress. Perrie was supposed to walk Christina down the aisle bc that's what Christina wanted and Perrie isn't even ready. I look over and jack Daniel and Zach are all in shorts and no shirt.
C-y aren't u dressed.
J-Perrie said it was 5:00 am
C-never Listen to Perrie in the morning not after she's had coffee.
Z-still the wedding doesn't start till like 3 hrs.
C-IT STARTS IN 10 MINS AND IF UR NOT DRESSED AND OUT THERE IM GONNA KILL ALL OF U.
D-u know what maybe we should stop listening to Perrie after all she does live in a whole different country
Z-that mean different hrs.
J-everything has changed for her-
C-STOP TALKING AND GO GET CHANGED!!
They all ran off to the dressing room.
Finally everyone was ready. I walked out and down the aisle. I stood there and watched as everyone else came out. Everyone stood up which meant Christina was coming.

She wore a simple dress yet she looked so beautiful

She wore a simple dress yet she looked so beautiful. Although Perrie wasn't with her. Aww crap.
P-hi dad.
C-Jesus Perrie u scared me.
P-that was the point.
C-why aren't u with ur mom.
P-she told me to scare u so u wouldn't cry like a lil bitch.
I started to cry as Christina got closer.
P-dad jack has a spider with him so if u don't stop crying I'll get the spider.
I stopped crying and Christina was giggling. Perrie went to her seat with the rest of the girls.
Skip the pastor part.
Pastor-Corbyn ur vows pls.
C-oh umm already oh umm ok.
Christina grabbed my hands.
Ch-it's ok.
I waited about 2 mins.
D-Corbyn might wanna start...
p-come on dad I didn't take a 12 hr flight to see u stutter.
C-thank u Perrie for the encouragement.
P-np pops I got chu.
I shook my head and smiled.
C-it's crazy to think that I used to say that love wasn't real and finding love online was even more fake. Until I met u. I remember constantly checking my phone waiting for u to text back. Who knew that years later we would be getting married in front of everyone. Thank u for everything. Thank u for sticking around when Perrie came into our lives. Thank u for being a mother for her. Us boys really couldn't have done it without u. Thank u for not giving up on me. Thank u for loving me when I really thought that love was fake u showed me that love is all u need. So I promise to be the coolest husband ever. I promise to grow old and wrinkly With u-
P-dad that's gross.
Z-yeah I'm with Perrie on that one. Ur skin is gonna be all saggy.
Ja-that's tru mrbesson.
C-thank u. But most of all I promise to love u and hold u forever.
Pastor-Christina ur turn
Ch-wow Corbyn a few yrs ago I remember u saying that nothing would ever come between us and I laughed at that thinking this dude is crazy thinking we were going to last forever. But u changed my mind. Love is the greatest thing and I'm so lucky to be in love with u. It's crazy how quick someone's mindset can change in a matter of seconds all bc of one person. U truly changed my life for the better. I promise Corbyn to love you no matter what. I promise to stay loyal to u no matter how genuinely hot another man might be I will stay loyal. I promise to be ur biggest fan at all times. I promise to help u as much as I can. I promise to support u in everything even if I don't agree with it. I promised to help u raise Perrie and I kept it now these are the promises I tend to keep.
We put on the rings and we kissed. I was married to the love of my absolute life. We went off to the party and someone thought it was a great idea for jack and Zach to drink at the same time. They got way too drunk and couldn't even walk.
Z-Mann jack u ReAlLy BrOkE my hEaRt WiT gAbBiEe
J-sorry buddy I lOvE u
Z-fUcK uR cHiCkEn StRiPs

A/N-Alright finally its been forever I literally had this for 3 months and I was too lazy to actually post it so here it is. Guys I'm back but have no ideas to continue this which I really want to do if u have any ideas pls dm some and I will see if I can use them and will be sure to give u credit. Pls vote and share. Love all of u thx for reading.