9

Perrie's POV
Tomorrow is my big day. Tomorrow. July 10th. I will be 12 yrs old. It's. No. Big. Deal. Except it is!!
My dads were out doing who knows what. Personally I think they were buying me gifts. My phone started to ring and I picked it up. It was daddy Daniel.
P-hey dad wazzz up
D-Perrie u now I don't like ur slang
P-haha what u need.
D-go to my room and look through the first cabinet and my check book is there could u see if it's empty pls.
P-umm sure.
I ran to his room with him still on the phone. I looked through the cabinets and saw a file with my name smacked right in the middle. I was curious so I picked it up and didn't tell him. I found his check book and indeed it was empty.
P-umm ya dad it's empty.
D-ok baby thank we will be home soon ok love you.
P-love u too bye.
I hung up and took the file to my room. I opened it and one single paper was in there I read the paper to my self.
I
Corbyn Besson
Daniel Seavey
Jonah Marias
Jack Avery
Promise to care for Perrie Edwards and give her the best life possible. Once she turns 12 years old on her birthday she will be taken away. From then our fame will be gone and we will no longer need her anymore. I promise to not get attached for it is for the better. She will be taken away from me and I will not fight to get her back.
I stopped and started to cry and realized they had used me this entire time. The only name I didn't see in there was Zach's. Still they all signed it. I put the paper back into the file and shoved it under my bed. I hated the fact that they promised me they would never let me go back. I graved my phone and dialed a number.
"Hi this is the UK orphanage located in England how may I help you today"
P-jasmine this is Perrie.
Jasmine-Oml Perrie how r u
P-not good anymore. I found some papers I maybe shouldn't have found.
Jasmine-ohh
P-ya Ik everything. I think I might just bring myself in. I don't want to give them trouble.
Jasmine-I understand ur flight ticket will be payed by us ok.
P-ok jasmine I'll see u in a little.
I hung up and began to pack my clothes and everything I needed. I heard the front door open.
C-Perrie we r home.
I graved the file and put it in my hoodie and ran downstairs. I stood there silent.
Jo-what no hug?
I ignored his question.
P-so let's say I sign a contract and I rip it to shreds is there still another copy of it.
D-yess millions a contract is a contract.
P-ok.
Z-r u ok?
He said looking at the boys.
P-U know I really hate being used.
J-we know.
P-hmm I don't think u do.
C-Perrie what r u talking about.
P-THIS!!
I pulled out the file and they all looked shocked.
J-where did u find that?
P-it doesn't matter why did u sign it.
Jo-bc Perrie we were forced to now give it back.
Corbyn swooped in to try it get it and I pulled it back.
P-nope ur not getting it.
I ripped the contract.
P-Ik it doesn't matter cuz there are millions of them but it makes me feel better.
Z-we weren't gonna let them take u
P-but u signed it. A promise is a promise.
Jo-promises are meant to be broken.
P-is that Why u promised me u wouldn't take me back to the orphanage  cuz umm u broke that one pretty easy.
D-Perrie we r sorry we are going to try everything in our power to keep u
P-don't bother I don't want to stay with u anymore. I called the orphanage. I leave at 5:00 pm.
I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door and waited for 5 to come. They tried multiple times to get me out but I stayed in the room and ignored them.
Wow almost 8 yrs they've lied to me. They said they loved me what liars. This. This is why I have trust issues. How can I trust someone if I've only ever been lied to. I looked at the clock.
4:59 pm
Finally I can leave this horrible place. I looked out the window to see jasmine outside waiting for me. I graved my luggage and opened the door. I walked downstairs and they all stared at me.
P-welp I'm leaving... I just want to say thank you. Maybe u never really loved me at all but these past 8 yrs have been the best yrs of my life and I thank u for that.
Jo-u don't have to go we love u and want u to stay.
P-I can't u signed it.
Z-I didn't why did u think I didn't sign it
P-idk
J-we had a plan
D-Zach would keep you for all of us since he didn't sign it we hoped we would keep u forever.
P-but u still lied to me. U used me!
C-and it was wrong but u have to understand it wasn't out choice we were forced to.
P-so u were forced to adopt me and put up with me.
D-Perrie it's not like that.
P-maybe that's not what u want it to sound like but it does ..I gotta go bye.
I graved my luggage and walked out the door. Jasmine helped me put my stuff in the car and I got in not looking back. Once we were about to leave I looked at them one last time. They all stared and cried. Jasmine turned on the car and drove to the airport. I took out my phone and took off the case and pulled out a picture. The picture was the boys and I all smiling all so happy. I held the picture next to my heart and cried.
We arrived at the airport we got down and did everything and got to our gate.
"Flight to England, UK boards now!"
We got out things and got in line to show our passport to get on the plane.
"PERRIE WAIT!!"
I turn around and saw...