20

Corbyns POV
Personally, I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my entire life. I'm about to ask Christina to marry me. I asked permission from her entire family already. So I'm actually going to propose to her were it all started were I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. We had a Corbyn day. Which was when Perrie was younger we would have one day of the week with Perrie naming the day after ourselves and on Saturdays the end of the week it would family day. Corbyn day was every Tuesday's. We would run and get tacos and hang with fans we found anywhere. Christina day was every Friday. So Christina wanted her Perrie and I to got to the Santa Monica Pier. We did and it was so much fun. We went on the Ferris wheel and Perrie was afraid of heights so we held in her between us as she held our hands tight. Christina and I comforted her and I just knew in that moment that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. So we are all going to the Santa Monica Pier today. The plan was we all go on the Ferris wheel and I'd propose to her at the top.
Perrie's POV
Oml todays going to be hectic. Corbyn's gonna propose to my mom. This is going to be absolutely crazy. We all get ready to leave. Here's my ootd.

We all drove to the beach and we hung out we all went out separate ways and agreed to meet back at the Ferris wheel in an hr

We all drove to the beach and we hung out we all went out separate ways and agreed to meet back at the Ferris wheel in an hr. The girls and I played games jade and Leigh-Anne kept winning and Jesy and I seriously lost every round. Someone graved my waist from behind and I turned around to see Zayn.
P-omg Zayn hi what r u doing here
Zayn-the boys and I came to hang
We hugged each other.
P-I'm stuck on this game I swear it's rigged.
Zayn-here let me try
He paid the man 5 dollars and he won every round.
Z-oh can u get that big heart.
The man handed him a stuffed pillow heart. He handed it to me.
Zayn-for u.
P-thank u
I could feel my cheeks turning a shade of pink.
Zayn-anything for u my darling.
We spent the rest of the time with the boys. At random moments Zayn would grave my hand or peck my lips. I'm not complaining it was great but that's the thing we aren't together. It had been an hr.
P-girls we've got to go
Zayn-ur leaving so soon
P-not leaving see my dad is about to propose to my mom and I kinda gotta be there. Wanna come.
Zayn-ur dads would flip. They already show how overprotective they are online.
It's tru every time I would post something on any social media my dads would tag every boy that pops into their phone and say dum things like don't get near her or sometimes they'll just @ me and tell me to put some clothes cuz I'm showing to much skin and I was wearing A SHORT SLEEVED SHIRT.
P-right maybe I'll see u afterwards
Zayn-alright.
We hugged one last time and the girls and I walked off.
Le-omg Perrie
P-what??
Je-u like him.
P-no I don't.
Ja-well it's obvious he likes u
P-u really think so!!!
Le-see pez u do like him
P-ok so what if I do.
Je-then we r smart.
Ja-I hope u get together with him.
We laughed and arrived at the Ferris wheel. We met my dads and mom and we waited in line. The girls went in one cart. Jonah,Jack,Zach and Daniel went in another cart and Corbyn Christina and I went in another cart. Corbyn wanted me to be in their cart so it would be a memory of his memory. When we got near the top Corbyn held Christina's hand.
C-remember when it was Christina day and we all came here.
Ch-yes Perrie was so terrified.
P-I still am I want to get off
She graved my hand and squeezed it.
C-this is exactly what happened.
Ch-one of the best moments of my life.
We reached the top.
C-and I want to have these types of moments for the ready of my life. With you.
Z-HURRY UP CORBYN!!
Jo-STOP BEING A LIL BITCH
you could here them yell and laugh from the other cart. I began to laugh.
C-Christina Marie Harris will u make my wish come true and marry me?
She started to cry Ig tears of joy?
She shook her head....yes.
Ch-yes Corbyn I will.
He slipped the ring on her finger and they kissed. I turned to my other dads and yelled.
P-SHE SAID YES ASSWIPES. 
J-ABOUT TIME!!
D-FR
P-SHUT UP STUPID HEADS NONE OF YOU R  IN A RELATIONSHIP IN GENERAL
D-NEITHER R U PERRIE
JO-STOP BEING SO MEAN TO US.
Ja-actually mr.seavey Perrie is in a relation-
I threw my cotton candy at the top of her head and some pieces got stuck. We probably look like idiots arguing on a Ferris wheel.
Ja-Perrie when we got off of this thing I'm gonna kill
P-u won't be able to cuz I would have killed u already.
D-pezzie u have a bf
P-no.
J-then y did jade say u did
Je-Mr.Avery Jade is bit crazy
Ja-AM NOT!
C-Perrie it's ok if u have a bf we understand RIGHT BOYS
Z-yes we definitely do. NOW WHO IS HE?!
P-we'll it's complicated.
Le-complicated Perrie u seriously look like a couple everyone seriously asked u 2 that.
P-he hasn't asked me out.
Jo-that son of a-
Jack covered his mouth and laughed.
We got of the Ferris wheel and everyone congratulated Christina and Corbyn.
When the girls got of they walked to us and I was about to jump on jade when Zach caught me in midair and walked me somewhere else.
Ja-I'm sorry mr.herron.
Z-girls pls just call us by our name ur making us feel old.
Je-sorry.
Ja-yeah I'm sorry pez I thought u told them u tell them everything I'm truly sorry
Zach looked me in the eyes like he was forcing me to forgive her. I am gonna forgive her it wasn't her fault. Just at my own time. I rolled my eyes at Zach.
P-I forgive u jade.
Zach let go of me and jade and I hugged. When I turned around Zayn was there.
Je-oop!
Leigh-Anne elbowed Daniel and said.
Le-thats ur guy
P-Zayn what r u doing here.
Zayn-u left this behind.
He handed me the heart he won me.
P-omg I'm so sorry we were in a rush.
Z-it's ok.
P-thank u
Z-I wanted to ask u something.
P-go ahead.
Z-will u be my gf.
I turned around and looked at my dads and they all shook their heads yes.
P-yes.