21

Going back to England
(So this book is going to be POV of multiple people so especially now that they are in different countries)
Perrie's POV
Now that I'm an adult and I don't live with my parents I'm deciding to go full crazy on my hair. I died it pink and blue and now it's purple. I kinda like it but who knows. My dads gave me a gift before I left it's a onesie that says Perrie on it. I wore it to the airport cuz why not. Zayn was going back to England with us as well. We finally got to England. We didn't want people knowing we were a couple yet so we had to go out separate ways bc of paparazzi.

We went to our house

We went to our house. Our as we like to call it the little mix house. We were all planning to buy our own houses soon. Zayn has an interview today. He said after that the boys and him would stop over to hang.
Zayn's POV
The interviewer kept asking awkward questions. But this one popped up.
Interviewer-do u guys know little mix?
Harry-yes we do
Liam-but Zayn knows them more.
Interviewer-oh ya Zayn who's ur favorite member.
The boys started laughing.
Zayn-Perrie Edwards.
Interviewer-ohhhhhhh. Really
It got awkward pretty quickly. The interview ended and we went straight to the little mix house.i never thought I could love someone so much. It's only been a few Days but she's lovely. The girls seemed so happy to be getting all this success. Perrie has always seen the hard way through things but I'm so happy that's she is finally happy.
P-why do u keep staring at me Zayn
Zayn-no reason
P-then stop it haha
Few months later.
Perrie and I decided to get an apartment together. Which we did. It isn't so big but it isn't small either. We've been living there for about 3 months already. Perrie hasn't seen her dads in a while she misses them. But she said she won't go until Corbyn and Christina's wedding which is this month but she doesn't want to go early. The girls and I all want her to go so she could have a break from the music world and enjoy her family. So I'm gonna surprise her with plane tickets for her and the girls. When her and the girls got home I decided to surprise her.
Zayn-Hey babe
P-yes.
Zayn-I've got something for u.
I handed her a box to open.
Ja-Zayn were are our presents.
Le-yeah we deserve some.
Je-what did Perrie do. That we didn't do.
Ja-we wanna know.
Zayn-Wait till she opens the box.
She opened the box and picked up the tickets. She read we're they were going and freaked out.
P-really. Omg Thank u Zayn.
She came up to me and kissed me. She was beyond happy.
Je-Wait what happened.
P-Zayn got all of us plane tickets to California.
Le-see I knew we deserved something.
Ja-when do we leave
Zayn-tomorrow I had to get u guys the closest time.
P-we've got to pack girls.
Next day.
Perrie's POV
I said goodbye to Zayn as I got into the plane. We got settled in and ready to take off. My dads actually have no idea I'm going to see them. We finally got off the plane. We got our things and an uber to take us to the Why Don't We House. Once we got there we knew everyone was there cuz we heard all of them from outside. We bursted into the door.
Ja-WASSUP BITCHES.
Le-jade!!!
Ja-sorry I was in the moment.
We started laughing and my dads all came running downstairs. Zach had a bat in his hand.
P-dad why do u have a bat in ur hand.
Z-I thought we were being robbed.
Jo-I told u we weren't being robbed Zach Ur just paranoid.
They all came down to hug us and greet us.
D-so why r u here.
P-wow u don't want me to be here!
J-we do it's just how come u came.
P-well Zayn surprised us with plane tickets to come see u guys.
C-see I knew he was a good guy.
P-he truly is. But we also came for the wedding. Also where's my mom once again.
C-she's with friends. She should be home soon. But why don't you girls go get settled in.
P-oh one question. Where is Connor? He wasn't here last time.
J-we'll last time he was at ur granny Keri's house she wanted to see him. But he's in ur room. He's been there since u left. And he won't get out.
I sprinted to my room and opened the door. Connor jumped on me and pushed me down and licked my face.
P-Connor ur so old now. Omg.
He kept licking my face I couldn't stop laughing.
Le-omg Pez u didn't tell us had a dog. He's so cute.
We all got settled in. And fell asleep bc of jet lag.
Next morning.
The girls and I all woke up early so we could do our morning jog. As we always did. They needed us to stay in shape for tour so we jog every morning and we do a little workout but we only do that at our house since we have a gym there. We went downstairs and got water bottles. We went outside and my dads a my mom were there all in workout clothes.
P-hi mom.
She came to greet the girls and I.
P-what r u all doing here.
Jo-we wanted to run with u.
Ja-that's cool.
J-so what r we doing first.
Le-running for an hr.
Z-yeah no im out. Tv is waiting for me.
He started to walk away when Jonah pulled him back. He sighed and I giggled.
Je-yeah and then after we are doing a mini workout.
Z-pls let me go to the tv. Jonah pls.
P-dad it'll be fun.
Z-ugh fine.
Daniels POV
P-alright so start at a slow pace and work ur way up so ur not so tired.
We all got ready.
Je-alright lets go.
The girls sprinted off not even looking back. They were going very fast I swear if that's a slow pace I don't wanna see fast. We all tried to catch up to them. Zach seriously got an uber home after 10 mins of jogging. Christina sprinted off hoping she would find the girls. The rest of us decided to wait for them at home. The girls came back at exactly an hr.
Le-that was a good run.
P-agreed the streets are better here than in the uk.
C-weres ur mom.
P-Wait how did u guys get here before us.
D-we stopped at like 20 mins. Don't be mad at us Zach took an uber home after 10 min. Idk how he's stayed the same size all these yrs.
C-so where's ur mom.
P-idk I didn't see her.
The second she said that Christina came running in.
Ch-omg. How do u girls do that every morning.
Ja-it's actually a lot of fun. But r u ok Christina.
Ch-I'm fine thank u for asking jade. I just need some water.
She kept breathing really hard. Corbyn brought her water.
P-mom r u ok.
Ch-yes. Baby I'm fine.
Je-Christina u need to lay down this happened to all of us our first time come on let's get u to the couch.
We got here to the couch and she plopped down. We just let her rest and within 20 mins she was as good as new. Next adventure THE BESSON WEDDING!!