18

Jack's POV
Perrie's wish finally came true well she did it on her own. She finally asked for space and they gave it to her now 1 yr later people have completely forgot about her. It's like someone wiped everyone's brains. Well we are in England for the next idk 8 months don't ask why. We just thought it would be fun. But we kinda want Perrie to audition for the British x-factor we just think it would be incredible and she's always said she wants to make it on her own. She finally agreed to do it. But she has her hopes very low she thinks she won't win what so ever. Here's how that went.

She came back dying of laughter at how they kept arguing. She didn't expect call backs. They formed her into a girl group. What are the odds of that she's put into a group like her fathers. Funny.
7 months later.
They've decided to call there band rythmix but that was taken so they finally decided on Little Mix. The girls in the group are Leigh-Anne Pinnock,Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirwall and Perrie. It's all come to an end they all doubted themselves and seriously thought they wouldn't make it this far. They winners are....

Here she goes out into the world she made it all on her own like she wanted.
1 yr later.
Little mix has been working so hard and finally released there first album DNA
Perrie's POV
Past
Now that we are a band. We need to start music.
Ja is jade
Je is jesy
Le is Leigh-Anne
Je-so what do we want our first song to be
Ja-definitely something to touch people
So as a result I moved to the uk and my dads stayed in la.
P-something powerful
Le-what about something that brings people together. Like something that speaks to u. Something that keeps u going everyday.
P-well when I was smaller my dads gave me this big o speech. It was something like
"don't waste ur life spread ur wings our little butterfly don't let what they say keep u up at night. They can't detain you these wings were made to fly. don't let anyone bring you down. No matter what they say it won't hurt u no matter if u fall from the sky. Those wings were made to fly. and if they give you shh they can walk on by." I never really understood what they meant by wings but now i understand.
We started to record it and I think it turned out great. We never thought we could make an entire album.
Present
We finally released out new album DNA I think it turned out pretty great my personal favorite is Wings since it's after what my dads have taught me.

Next week
We got an interview today. Our album was going out like crazy. This life I'm living now feels like a fantasy. We all got ready. Here's my ootd.

We got in the car and headed to the interview

"Welcome little mix."
Ja-thank u
"Now how does it feel to be the first girl group to win the x-factor"
Je-incredible
P-unbelievable
"We've got some questions about ur new album DNA."
Le-ok
"Now a lot of people are wondering what came behind ur song 'wings'"
The girls all stared at me and we laughed
P-we'll that's partially my fault. See when I was growing up. When I was in preschool I practically broke a kids nose but bc he was making fun of another boy. So my dads.
"Wait did u say dads"
P-yes? Oh I mean dad sorry I've only got one dad haha someone help
Je-yup only one dad haha
"Wait Perrie Edwards that sounds so familiar."
P-no I don't think so..
"Wait...ur the Adopted daughter of Why Don't We."
Le-nope wrong Perrie
"Omg no this is Perrie."
P-ya it's me but pls don't treat me differently or my friends.
"Back to ur answer pls"
P-so yay now that my secret is out. My dads gave me a big speech which was exactly the chorus to wings.
"So y did u guys use momma told me"
Le-I've got this one. Since we didn't really want to make it like "parents told me not to" it just sounded weird and it's like saying dad is kinda sensitive to some people and we aren't saying it's mainly dads who leave cuz it can be moms it's just we thought it would be more touching.
Once we finished our interview I called my dads.
Jo-Perrie omg we heard ur guys album it's amazing
J-ya tell the girls we said hi and congrats
D-we heard wings we know it's about us
Z-we r gonna go promo it
Ch-Zach we cant then they'll figure out she's our daughter
C-and we cant do that to Perrie
P-guys stop let me talk u are on speaker the girls and I need to tell u guys something
D-r one of u pregnant
Z-ur only teenagers
C-Perrie it better not be u
The girls were dying of laughter.
P-dads! None of us r pregnant just listen to us and shh.
Le-ok well today we had an interview
Ja-and some things slipped out and we really tried our best to keep it in
Je-but u know they like seriously pushed it out of us.
Ch-girls what happened.
P-we kinda sorta said that u were my parents.
Wdw and Christina-ahhhhhhhh finally Yess.
Z-we've been waiting for this day forever.
J-omg someone post this on the band account best day ever.
Jo-ig singers run in the family
P-alright well I gtg love u guys and I'll see u idk when but sometime. Bye love u
Everyone-love u too
I hung up and the girls and I started laughing I never thought my best friends would live my dream with me.

Whydontwemusic-❤️💞❤️1264728 ❤️ 374892 comments Fan1-incest that's pervert she isn't even 18 yet perverts Reader5-lol fan1 that's there Adopted daughter OGs fans would know and remember we all respected her wishes I'm so glad she followed In her f...

1264728 ❤️ 374892 comments
Fan1-incest that's pervert she isn't even 18 yet perverts
Reader5-lol fan1 that's there Adopted daughter OGs fans would know and remember we all respected her wishes I'm so glad she followed In her fathers footsteps.
A/N-we are now on the road to 1k reads guys pls share with people u may think like this. ¡Bye¡