3

Zach's POV
I woke up and did what I did every morning once I was done I decided to wake up Perrie so we could watch spongebob and prank the boys. I ran to her room and walked in and saw her sleeping. I shook her a little and she woke up.
P-what are you doing here?
Z-u wanna watch spongebob
P-YESS!!
I laughed.
Z-alright get up
She ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. We both ran downstairs and turned on the TV. We started watching spongebob. After a while I discussed the prank with her.
P-daddy will be mad tho
Z-not at you at me
P-mmm I don't want them to be mad at you
Z-they'll get over it come on.
She giggled as we got tiny buckets. She put ice in them as I filled them with water. We finished she could barely carry one so I got the other three and we went up stairs. We first went to Jack and Daniel's room. I motioned with my fingers. 3..2..1. We both at the same times dumped 2 buckets at them. They immediately woke up screaming which sent Perrie and I laughing on the floor.
D-PERRIE!!!
J-ZACH!!!
Perrie stopped laughing.
P-sorry dads
J-you should be
Daniel picked her up and jack and Daniel started tickling her. She laughed until she could no longer handle it and the boys let go.
P-come on let's go wake up dads
She leaded the way as we followed her with buckets. She opened the door quietly into my room that I share with Corbyn and Jonah. We dumped the buckets on them and they had the same reaction. We all finally woke up.
C-shouldn't we be getting ready.
J-yes
D-we need to buy you more clothes.
Z-do u want toys
P-nope I've got all the fun I need here.
We all smiled.
Jo-then let's get ready.
Perrie's POV
I walked back to my room and choose my outfit. Dads came bursting into the room.
Jo-we are gonna choose your outfit today.
I didn't want to be mean but I am really picky with clothes I'm like a little fashionista.
P-umm r u sure?
D-most definitely.
They all choose out an item. I put on the clothes and I felt goofy but I mean I'm gonna wear it. They all tried to do my hair. the best they got was daddy Zach's. They put a red bandana on my head.
C-there we did it. that wasn't so hard.
J-one more thing.
He put a dog tag around my neck I took a look at it. It said "why don't we" and on the back it said "daughter".
P-Is this the name of your band.
They all shook their heads yes. Here is the final look.

I tried my best to fix the outfit but I didn't want to be mean so I left it like that

I tried my best to fix the outfit but I didn't want to be mean so I left it like that. We got in the car. They sat me in my car seat. And we drove to the mall jamming out to their music. We finally arrived at the mall. Daddy Corbyn put me on his shoulders and we went in. A few people came to take pictures.
"Hi Perrie"
I waved at her but I had no idea who she was and how she knew me but hey I'm not complaining. We bought a whole bunch of clothes I choose out. Daddy Zach bought me a big black hat he said he has the same one so we could match. We went home after a while and we took of the tags of the clothes and talked.
Z-so Perrie whos last name do u want.
P-hmm hard question Idk
D-U could choose Seavey
J-or Avery.
Jo-you would not like my last name.
I laughed.
Z-Perrie Herron I like the ring to that.
C-Besson Is way better
P-hmm Perrie Edwards Seavey, Perrie Edwards Avery, Perrie Edwards Herron, or Perrie Edwards Besson. You guys won't get mad on who I choose.
J-no
D-I'll try not to
Z-not at all
C-ur choice
P-I like Perrie Edwards just Perrie Edwards last names are overrated.
Jo-who taught u that word.
P-daddy jack
They all looked at jack and he smiled innocently.
One week later
Jack's POV
The boys and I all woke up early so we could catch our plane to Minnesota. I'm honestly so excited for our families to finally meet Perrie already. 
Perrie's POV
once the boys got everything ready I went to go get changed. Into a checkered shirt black jeans and boots. Daddy Zach did my hair since he was the only one that could. He curled it and he put on my black hat and he wore the same one so we could match.

We got into the plane and everything

We got into the plane and everything. I was so excited to see my new family.
A/N-hey so I might do more post today probably I'm really bored so yeah