Life just got Interesting!

Josh's POV:

I was ready for my final class to be done, when I got a call from (Y/N). The professor told me to take the call in the hall, so I got up, and walked out of the room. I answered the call, and smiled.

"Hey, (Y/N)! How've you been?" I asked, and heard her laugh.

"Excited a little, Josh?" She asked, and I nodded. Remembering she couldn't see me, I laughed to myself.

"Yeah, I am a little excited. Anyways, what's up?"

"So, there is this party I heard about, and I wanted to see if you were up for it? It's on Friday, so you have a couple days to decide if you want." (Y/N) said, and I thought about it.

"Friday? I have Family Game Night at Cor's. But maybe this once, I can skip out on it. I'd love to go the party. Talk to you later, I've got to get back in class, before I miss anything important." I said, getting ready to head back into the class.

"See you later, Josh." (Y/N) said, and I smiled before hanging up.

-Time Skip to Friday afternoon, at Cory's-

"So, I'm heading to a college party, so I won't be able to come for Family Game Night, Cor. I've been here every OTHER time, can't I skip it ONCE?" I asked, and Maya and Riley came in. Great, just GREAT! The two people who can get me to drop my schedule to make them happy. Hopefully Cory didn't recruit them to convince me about tonight.

"Girls, tell Josh that Family Game Night is NEVER missed, even for a cute girl." Cory said, and I laughed.

"Cor, you think I'll listen to them? They're SEVENTEEN, for crying out loud! I'm a grown boy, I make my own decisions." I said, saying it in my old five-year-old voice, just to make the girls laugh.

"So, you're dating a blonde who likes to draw and paint, huh?" Maya asked, and I cringed. I had told Riley, but I forgot to tell her to not tell Maya. She should've found out through me, not Riley.

"Yeah, her name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I really like her, Maya. Please don't hate me?" I asked, valuing her friendship over my relationship any day. If Maya hates (Y/N), I don't know WHAT I'd do.

"Okay, Josh. I don't hate you. Why would I hate you? We're only friends, right? Nothing more?" Maya asked, and I nodded in agreement. Friends. Right?

"So, friends are supportive when you're dating someone. And besides, I've got a boyfriend as well." Maya said, and even Riley was surprised. Maya has that ability, the ability to surprise all of us.

Zay walked in the door, and I felt something rise up in me. Was it jealousy? No, I've got a girlfriend, I'm not jealous of Zay. Besides, he's right. Maya should live her life. If the universe wanted us together so badly, I'd be her age, or she'd be mine.

"Zay, did he come?" Maya asked, and Zay nodded slightly. Maya smiled, as the last male I thought would enter the room came into my sight...

AN- So, who came through the door? And how does Josh know him? Is HE Maya's new boyfriend? Is it enough to make Josh jealous, or will he get Maya back? Find out next time on Someday? Someday.

Also, I know for the first few chapters, I had been making them both have a view in the chapter, but these next few chapters will be chaotic, and I don't know HOW MUCH TIME I'll have, so just hang in there for a while. It's going slow, or slower than I thought I'd write, but it'll get better soon. Thanksgiving Break starts on Wednesday, so I'll have a little more time to write, I hope. After that, I'll have about two or three weeks before Christmas Break, so I'll update then as well. During Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'll probably end up updating twice a day, but for now, it's once on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, twice on Saturday, once before the football games, and once AFTER the football games. I might update on Sundays, if I have time.