AN

Sorry for the author's note, but I can't seem to find a good plot like I had thought I would. I had an amazing idea, and then I lost it. I might end up updating this story again in the near future, once I go through and find a way to make what I know I want in the story make sense, but at the moment, I'm not too sure. Right now, I'm willing to take suggestions on any plot, as long as I can fit it into my plot line.

Also, if you have continued reading up to this point, thank you. I know this is a little weird for a Joshaya fic, but believe me, I really did have an AMAZING idea. If I haven't lost you to my few updates, please feel free to give me ideas on how to continue. I don't want to give up the book entirely, since I know what it's like to read a book, and then the author never finishes it.

No, I will not make the male coming through the door Lucas, or Farkle. Josh would be expecting that, since they're Maya's friends, part of the main 6. I've been rambling on here for more than I thought I would, but I'd like to say one more thing.

If you still read this book, make sure to read Hooked On Harry, a Harry Hook x Reader! It's based off Descendants 2, with the plot staying the same in a way, but being changed slightly to include the new character, Peter Pan's daughter. In it, Mal goes back to the Isle, and you, Ben, Evie, Carlos, and Jay go to bring her back. In the meantime, you run into a certain pirate's son, and you can't deny how you feel, although you know Peter wouldn't approve. I mean, he IS the son of your father's enemy, after all. Who can blame Peter for feeling the way he does? Or, do you feel that way for Harry? Is it the Isle getting to you? Only one way to find out, after all.

And now, (Yeah, I lied... One more thing...) A new thing I decided to do for my books... I'll end it with "My Favorite..." (Quote, Book, Movie, etc...)

My Favorite Quote:

"Lose one friend, lose all friends, lose yourself."

-Eric Matthews, BMW (Boy Meets World)

What's your favorite quote? I'll stick to non personal questions, since some people (including me) don't like to answer real personal questions. Comment your favorite quote, and I might try to find a way to incorporate them into the story as I go. Tell me the quote, and who said it, or where you got it from if it was an anonymous quote.

 Tell me the quote, and who said it, or where you got it from if it was an anonymous quote

I'm the one on the right, my sister is laying her head on my shoulder. I can be loving sometimes, if she isn't annoying...