Everything is Going Right

Ok so I woke up this morning and was in a good, good mood so I thought I would give them a chance and talk to them I mean what's the worst that could happen by just talking to someone.

1st period is going good so far we got in our seats I looked over and said "hi" to break the silence Lucas looked over at Dallas and said "WOW! It a miracle she talked" Dallas looked over and said "stop being so mean to the cutie." "Whoa u think I'm cute?" He looked over at me with the cutest little half smile and said "yea I mean we have known each other for a long time but u never talk" he chuckled. "know Dallas we don't flirt with strangers" Lucas said in a girly voice and Dallas being a smart ass said "OK MOM!" we all laughed then the bell rang and we all jumped up and left. "Well that was weird" I said out loud "what's weird" my friend Scarlet said "well I totally did not just find out that Dallas thinks I'm cute" I said kind of surprised "wait you mean the Dallas brooks" "yeah why" "you need to become friends with him for me please" "well today I'm going with Peyton and James to the brooks house cause they want me to do a video with them but why do you want me to become close to them" "I have a little crush on one of them" "who" "kenickie" after she told me that the bell rang "meet me in the back of the school after school" I told her "why" "just do it" 

Right now I'm in my 8th period just sitting in my seat and every time I look over at Dallas he's already looking at me "so I heard you were coming over to our house with Peyton and James" Dallas told me "yeah I can't wait to see your mom she is so nice and I'm bringing a friend just to let you know" "ok what friend" my best friend scarlet" "wait you mean scarlet embers" "yeah we've been friends since I was like 10" "ok well the bells about to ring so I'm going to start packing up" the bell rang signaling it was break, all the kids ran out the class. "Hey, sophia I'm over here" I saw scar talking at Rebecca and her fists were balled "scar don't do it" I said walking up to her "do what" Rebecca said "this" scar said and punched Rebecca. Rebecca fell to the ground unconscious "step back give her some air" one of the teachers said I grabbed scar's hand and ran to the car "why'd you do that scar" "I guess she found out that I liked kenickie and started saying that he was hers and started talking shit about me and making up rumors so she got on my nerves" "fuck that no one talks shit about my sister like that and gets away with just a punch" I said that and got out the car I saw Rebecca standing up holding her face "hey Rebecca I heard your making up rumors about my sister" "yeah cause there all true" "no there not you dumb bitch" I tackled her to the ground and started beating her non-stop "sophia what the hell" I could tell that was Dallas's voice I felt someone's hands go around my waist and pulling me off of Rebecca "let go I need to finish what I started" "sophia you almost killed her already we need to go come on" scar grabbed my hand and got in the driver seat "I'm going to follow Dallas to their house and we will clean you up ok" "ok" was all I said we sat there and the whole ride there was quite. Scar got out and walked in the house after a few minutes she walked out with Dallas he came to my side and picked me up bridal style and carried me inside everyone was sitting on the couches talking with someone, they all stopped and looked at me "oh my lord sweetheart are you okay your knuckles look bad" "mom she's fine, scar can you help me" "yeah I'm coming I'll be right back kenickie hold on". he carried me up to their restroom "thanks but I could have walked" "I know, this is going to hurt a little" "what?" after that I felt a stinging pain in my right hand "AHHHH FUCK CUNT SUCKING BITCH" "LANGUAGE" I heard someone scream "SORRY MOM" "sorry Dallas you didn't have to take the blame for me" "but isn't that what friends do" he said I just stared at him "wait you think were friends" I asked confused "oh uh I guess were strangers with memories then" "no I mean were friends I just didn't think you would think that" "well friend let's go downstairs" "ok" we were about to walk out of the restroom when scar grabbed Dallas's hand and concernedly asked "you like Sophia right?" "If you do just ask her out" "she doesn't like me like that though" Dallas said "OH YESSS SHE DOES! And if u haven't notice that she does then you have problems bad problems" "ok, ok" Dallas said with the biggest smile on his face you could see how much he liked her. "Sophia is your hand ok" Scar ask "yea I'm feeling better." All of us were downstairs Lucas, Kenickie, James, Scar, Peyton, and me, we were all laughing and joking around but Dallas was sitting in the dining room alone at the island he seemed upset so I decided to go over there and Scar seen me she looked at me then Dallas and then looked over at Kenickie and started whispering to Kenickie then they all started staring at Dallas and I. They started acting weird like really weird but I still went over to Dallas and asked "hay friend you ok?" Sophia don't hit me for this ok" "hit you for what" AND HE KISSED ME! HE'S FUCKING KISSING ME YAAAAAAAAS!

*Scar's POV*

I saw Dallaskiss her and she started kissing back "fucking finally one of you got theball's to kiss one another" I saw sophia stop and start dying of laughter "okwell then I'm going to get the balls to do something" kenickie said, "DO IT, DOIT..." everyone started chanting, and he just kissed me when we were done kissingall I could say was "wow kenickie you're a good kisser" "I know" Kenickie saidlike a smart ass "so are we like dating or still just friends?" kenickie askconcerned " are you kidding me of course I would never just give this chance uplike that" "so we are.... Dating?" "YASSSSSS WE ARE!!

After Dallas kissed me I melted I never thought I would like kissing him somuch but after that kiss I know I wanted to be with him for the rest of mylife.
when I saw Scar and kenickie kissing Iwas laughing so hard it was so funny because she thought he hated her but Iguess not but they were kissing for like 5 minutes I was like dame but I don'tblame her if he kisses anything like Dallas then YASS GO SCAR. Dallas looked atme with that SEXY ASS FUCKEN HALF SMILE and said "so were not just strangerswith memories were strangers that are dating" "I guess so".