WHY!

"WERES DALLAS!!!? WERE AM I? IS DALLAS OK WERE IS HE LET ME SEE HIM!!!!!!!!!!" "You got in a car accident you're at the hospital, do you remember anything?" "no I just remember the music and looking in his eyes then I woke up here" "ok stay here I'll be right back" "WATE WERE IS HE!?" as I was saying that he just looked at me and walked out the door I just needed to know how he was.
"Knock know" "yes?" "Umm hi ok I am here to tell you some news you can't freak out ok sweet heart" "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!?" "Ok there was a man in the car with you correct?" "YES WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM!!!? "I'm sorry but he didn't make it" right then and there I knew my life was over I was thinking about his smile, how sweet he was, how funny, and how much his fans were going to miss him but the worst thing was his brother's Lucas and Kenickie and the boys and me his mom his Nona and papa "umm are you ok?" I heard coming from in the distance but she was right next to me "NURSE, NURSE HELP" she sounded so far away.

"Sophia" "Dallas? Oh my god I'm seeing ghost's" "umm no I'm not a ghost" "this lady said you were dead" "I'm glad you're feeling better you just pasted out I didn't know what to think ha-ha" the lady said like it was no big deal "this lady?" Dallas asked he seemed very mad "yes" "you told my girlfriend I was dead what the fuck is wrong with you" "Oh god I think I got you and the other two people mixed up I am so sorry" oh my god that is horrible I thought that poor lady its been like 4 hours since the accident "NOOO!!! WHYYYY!!!!" we heard from the room next to us. I looked at the time it was around 2 we left at like 10 "Dallas I was so scared I thought you were gone" "I'm not that's all that matters" "how'd I get in this room?" "after you pasted out the doctor said you asked where I was and you were freaking out so he asked if I was ok with you being in the room and he moved you in here" "thank god" as I got more relaxed it got worse and worse the pane was so bad I was screaming sometimes "Doctor what's happening to her help her NOW!!!!" Dallas screamed I never herd him yell at someone like that before "hay let me see your side I just going to take a quick feel around ok" "ok" I was holding my side because I was hurting so bad like nothing I ever felt be for the second he barely touched my side it hurt I was screaming "broken as I thought" "what are you taking about" Dallas asked "she has broken ribs" "why is she sweeting so bad can you help her please... She means the world to me" "I can give her some medication to help with the pane and her fever" "it wasn't this bad when she was in here early why is it just starting now?" "Adrenalin she was to hooked up on one thing that it didn't bother her like as she got more relaxed it started hurting worse because she wasn't so worried anymore" "ok can you please help her as much as you can"

*Lucas's Pov*
where are they it's like 1:30 in the morning they should be back by now "Scar have you heard anything from them?" "No but there probably fine" "RING, RING" "hello" "hi there has been a car accident and there was a male and a female the names are Sophia and Dallas Brooks" "WHAT HAPPENED ARE THEY OK" "I sorry to tell you the male didn't make it" I dropped the phone "Lucas are you ok what happened who is that?" Scar ask. I ran in my room and locked the door Kenickie and James were trying to get in I didn't know what the fuck to do my twin is dead I don't have a life anymore I am crying harder than I have ever before he was my best friend my twin there's not a life I want to be in without him...
I look at my bathroom I see a razor I thought I could never live without him so if he's not here what the fuck am I doing here I grabbed the razor and broke it so I could get the blade and I cut my wrist once then again and again "Lucas what's wrong come out" I could hear Kenickie and James they were trying to get in. blood covered the sink I heard a big bang and another bang the door had a hole in it they seen me I started cutting more and more the door was open Kenickie and James ran to me James took the blade and Kenickie hugged me and said "Lucas tell me what's wrong why are you doing this?" "He's gone for good this time" "what are you talking about?" "DALLAS IS DEAD!!!" "WHAT" Kenickie and James Yelled? "That was the person at the hospital calling telling me that" 

*Scar's Pov*
Lucas dropped the phone "where are you going Kenickie James go see what's wrong" "hello?" "hi who is this?" "Oh I'm from the hospital calling telling you that Dallas Brooks has passed away" "What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't just tell someone like that his twin just dropped the phone and ran why wouldn't tell him in a different way and what the fuck you mean passed away?" "Umm he didn't make it there was a car accident" "wait what?" Peyton asked "Dallas didn't make it" "is Sophia ok?" "oh yes she is fine if you guys want to come in to talk to her she is in room 26" "ok" "Kenickie, James, Peyton, Lucas lets go come on" "NOW!!!!"

*Sophia'sPov*

"Knock knock" "come in" "Scar I am so happy to see you Kenickie, Lucas, James,and Peyton" Lucas was holding his arm "what happened Lucas?" "I don't havenothing to live for now" "why?" "Dallas is gone" "yea so?" "WHAT THE FUCKSOPHIA THAT'S HIS TWIN AND YOUR JUST GOING TO TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT" "what Scarhe just went to the bathroom" "What?" "No she told me he passed away" "oh yeashe got us and the other people mixed up when did she call you?" "like around1:30" "oh after that she came in and seen Dallas and told us she got us mixedup" "DALLAS I LOVE YOU BRO SO MUCH!!" Dallas walked in I loved seeing how happythey were to see each other it made my night "AHHH it hurts!!" "What'shappening to her?" Scar asked "she broke her ribs and the medicine is wearingoff Doctor she needs more and stronger medicine" "ok ill see what I can do""thank you Dallas for taking care of her she is like a sister to me so thanksfor watching out for her."