Christmas with Everyone

"You girls like to cook?" "yea we love to cook" "ok well if you too aren't going home just yet then come help me cook" "ok mom" "Scar can you go in the car I forgot a bag, thanks honey" "welcome" "umm miss Brooks can I ask you something?" I said fast because I didn't want Scar to here "yea anything sweetheart" "do you think I can spend Christmas with you guys? I asked her because I knew her for a long time like 5 years "of course you can and you don't have to say anything if you don't want to I don't need to know what happened" "thank you miss brooks" scar came back to me and Dallas having a flower fight and Dallas's mom recording us. "wow I see you guys made cookies" "yep what took you so long Scar?" "I totally did not have a make out session with Kenickie" Scar said sarcastically "wow Scar you're a rill cunt" I said dying of laughter "I know I'm your cunt" "ha-ha I know". Kenickie walked in his hair was messy all of us were dying me and Dallas were laughing so hard "good job big bro" Dallas said sarcastically "what, what I miss?" "Nothing just nothing" "OH MOTHER FUCKEN CUNT" "what, what?" we all said worried "Peyton what happened?" James asked "we forgot to do a video you guys" "its ok its Christmas Eve we well all do one another day" Dallas said while hugging me from behind "ok" everyone said scar looked at the time and said "MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME!! Its 11:50 almost 12:00 and Christmas Eve sorry guys I have to go" "its ok Scar love you see you after Christmas" "you're not coming home?" Scar asked concerned as we were walking out to her car I gave her the biggest hug I told her that I was staying with them for Christmas and why, she understood and she said "ok sis just come over tomorrow mom and our brothers will want to see you and tell you marry Christmas" "ok sis love you drive safe and I'll see you tomorrow ok" "ok tell kenickie I said bye" "ok" "Kenickie Scar said bye" "she is so fucken hot" "ha-ha why because she said bye?" "No she just is, oh and do you need me and Dallas to take you home?" "no ... I'm staying with you if its ok with you guys" "are you kidding we've known you long enough your like a sister to me and the boy and more than that to Dallas what I'm saying is your family and we would never have it any other way" "thank you, that means a lot but we've known each other for a long time but never really hung out just me, James, and Peyton" I said hugging Kenickie "I know but still and umm does Dallas know about it?" he said quietly so Dallas wouldn't hear "no he doesn't know" "do you want him to know?" "I do but I just don't know how to tell him, I don't want it to sound like I want him to feel bad for me" "ok well if you want I can be there when you're going to tell him and you can stay with us for as long as you need to ok" "ok and thanks again Kenickie" Kenickie is like a big brother to me I have known him for a long long time before I even knew he had twin brothers.

I'm going to tell Dallas but I think it would be better if Kenickie was there to tell him with me. "Hi Kenickie I'm ready to tell him" "ok let's go" "ok" I said, you could hear how scared I was just by hearing me talk "Hi Sophia how are you doing?" Dallas said with his sexy ass half smile "umm can we talk Dallas?" "Yea is something wrong?" he said in a condescend voice "umm my mom umm is um" I looked at Kenickie he nodded his head reshoring me saying "it's ok" I took a breath and looked Dallas in the eyes and said "Dallas my mom kicked me out of my house and then she overdosed and is in the hospital and know since I'm still under 18 the state is trying to send me to a foster home in Oregon" I said already in tears "NO I won't let them tell them you can stay with us... Sophia I don't want to lose you to" he said almost crying "I've tried and tried Dallas, but I can't because your mom is not a foster parent" "I'll see if she can become one and umm were is Oregon?" "It's above Siskiyou CA" "oh that's far you're not leaving" "ok I'll talk to them again but for now let's go have the best Christmas and forget I ever told you this ok" "ok let's go" "hay Kenickie thanks again" "no problem" he said giving me a side hug. 

We walked in the house to Lucas and Danial were fighting I have no idea about what though, "Lucas, Danial what the fuck are you guys fighting about?" I asked worried "well Lucas was" "I was trying to take his soccer ball" and he looked at Danial and Peyton looked at the ground and said "yea... that's what he was doing" "wow you guys are fighting about him taking your ball never thought I would say that but ok why don't you guys go clean up while I cook dinner ok" "ok" Lucas said but he was staring at me like I did something wrong then he just put his head down and shook it.