I Start to Notice

"ahhh why do I have to get sick" "its ok baby it's probably just the flew" "ok can you get me some more sprite?" "Yea"

*Dallas's Pov* 

oh my god I think she pregnant it's been like almost month "Kenickie come here" "ok yea what?" "Come up and see her" "ok?" "Hay Sophia how you feeling" "not so good....ok get out I look so bad right now" "no you look great for being sick" "thanks Kenickie but face it I look like I'm dead" "ok well feel better soon ok" "ok thanks Kenickie" "see Kenickie I told you" "just take her to the Doctor's office it's probably just the flew" "ok" "hay baby were gonna go to the Doctor's ok" "alright" "ok ill help you to the car"

"Sophia!" "Ok come on Dallas" "do you need a wheel chair babe?" "No I'm fine" "hi you must be Sophia nice to meet you I'm Wendy" "hi this is my husband Dallas" "hi nice to meet you Wendy" "you to Dallas...ok so why are you guys in here today?" "umm just trying to figure out what's going on with her" "ok well just wait here for the doctor he well be right in" "ok thank you" "Dallas are you ok your just staring at the ground what's wrong?" "Oh nothing I'm just upset you're sick" "oh babe I'll be just fine" "I hope so" "hi just tell me a little about how your feeling" "I'm throwing up, I'm just out of it" "ok and?" "Knock knock, hi doctor may I talk to you out here real quick?" "Yea, guys would you excuse me for a minuet" "yea" "umm babe I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the rest room" "ok" "hi Doctor umm can I let you know something" "yea" "umm she's, she's I know she's pregnant" "umm how do you know this?" "Because it was her first time and I, I didn't pull out" "oh I see does she know?" "no she thinks it the flu and that I'm in the restroom right now so I don't tell her I told you... pleas" "ok can do"

"ok sorry about that" "its fine" "ok umm when was the last time you had sex?" "Umm I'm not quite sour" "ok hang on one minute I'll be right back" "ok?" "hay umm is there any chance I could be pregnant?" "I don't think so" "ok" "ok this is Wendy she well be taking you" "hi again follow me" as I was walking down the hall all I could think about was what if I'm pregnant is Dallas gonna leave me and what about school, what are people gonna say about me I'm 17 and a half and probably pregnant "ok lay on the table and lift up your shirt" "ok" "ok this is gonna be cold" "ok" then she put this jell on my stomach and then grabbed this thing and started moving it around my stomach

*Dallas Pov*

As we were walking down the hall I felt like I was gonna pass out, she was putting the jell on her and then she started rubbing around her stomach "oh look right there" "oh my god Dallas I'm pregnant" I looked at Sophia look at the screen and when she seen the baby her face lit up it made me so happy "I know babe" "do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet" "no not yet but I think you're having twins" "what she's having twins" "oh my gosh Dallas were having twins"

"I looked at the screen I could not believe my eyes I was having twins...Dallas are you crying" "yea I am Sophia were having twins".

we were on our way to the car and Dallas asked me "how are we gonna tell everyone?" "Umm wanna tell them at the wedding?" "Yea but when is the wedding" "Lucas said it's this Saturday" "ok and just letting you know if Lucas is inviting people half of the you tubers are gonna be there" "it's fine I told him he can invite anyone he wants if get to pick what dress I wear" "oh I got to pick were it was at" "Lucas won't tell me" "it's a surprise" "ok fine now I'm hungry lets go eat" "were at?" "I don't care I just want some food" after we went and got food the second we pulled up in the drive way Lucas came out "hay Sophia we need to go dress shopping and I'm gonna take you cause Dallas can't see it but I can so let's go" "Lucas I'm sick" "it's ok get in my car come on I got a deal with the store today" "fine I'll be back babe" "ok love you baby" "love you to"

"ok so see a dress you like?" "That one is the one" "ok I like it"

"ok so see a dress you like?" "That one   is the one" "ok I like it"