Were Stuff Goes Wrong.

Christmas was great I had fun with the brooks. I still didn't know what Lucas was upset at me about and I know that they were not fighting over a ball I mean that's childish there not like that, well not about stuff like that. I think I'm just going to ask Peyton and Lucas I mean they won't lie to me, well they? "Hi Dallas" I said while getting a kiss on my forehead "hay sexy how are you doing this Moring?" Dallas said while doing his SEXY ASS HALF SMIEL again "great now that I'm hugging you" "aww" Lucas said sarcastically "hang on Dallas I'll be right back" "ok" "HAY LUCAS!!! What's your deal with me?" "It's nothing ok just forget about it" "I know that you guy weren't fighting about the ball yesterday so what was it?" he kissed me I pushed away "WHAT THE FUCK LUCAS!!" "I'm sorry I like you since I first saw you at the restraint, ok that's what we were fighting about I told Peyton that I was going to kiss you and that I like you a lot he told me not to because you and Dallas and yes I can admit I am jealous of you too and I'm sorry but it's bothering me a lot" "well your lucky Dallas didn't see that and never do that again" "see what?" Fuck Dallas is outside now fuck "nothing" I said looking at Lucas he looked at me like he did earlier "not nothing I kissed her" "WHAT" oh fuck here we go great "what the fuck you two, Lucas you know how much I like her" there were arguing back and forth it began to sound like I was getting farther and farther away next thing I know I felt my face hit the ground...

"Hay there how are you feeling?" "DALLAS" I was so happy to see him "what happened?" I asked confused "me and Lucas were arguing and you passed out" "oh about that I didn't kiss him back he kissed me then told me he liked me, I'm sorry" "for what it's not your fault It's that idiots fault" "how long have I been here and does Scar know?" "since this morning you've been sleeping I didn't leave your side and Scar is on her way now" "ok great and thanks"

Thedoor slammed opened and I see Scar and two security guards "I'm so glad Ipicked this room, see I told you my sister was here" she said as she looked upat the security guards "do you know her?" they asked me "yes this is my crazy ass sister" "ok" "WAITdo u guys have any room in the skewered?" they looked at me like I should bethere "no I'm just pushing your buttons thanks for not taking her though" "hahaok and have a nice day feel better" "ok" "hay sis so what happened to you" Scarasked impatiently waiting I looked up atDallas and said "umm I fell and hit myhead" "oh how long are you staying here?" "I have no idea I'll have to ask theDr When he comes back in" "and when is that going to be? Its ok I'll ask" Ilooked over and Scar pushed the panic button "Scar no, what the fuck are youdoing? That button is for emergency's""this is an emergency I need to know how long my sis slash best friend is goingto be here" the whole time she is doing this Dallas is laughing his ass off heeven needed to get a drink of water because he couldn't breathe "Dallas dosomething pleas" "ok I'll call them and ask and tell them it was an accidentand we didn't mean to push the button" but by the time he un locked his phonethey were up in my room "ok what's the problem here?" "How long is she stayinghere?" Scar asked like a dumb ass they had a stretcher and a whole bunch ofother equipment "sorry about her I would disown her if I could" Dallas startedlaughing again "its fine just don't do it again and she has to stay overnightand we will see how she is doing and if she is doing ok then she can go home,who will be staying with her?" "ME I will" wow before Scars loud ass could eventhink about saying that Dallas blurted it out "wow Dallas, want time alone withher much" "you know it" Dallas said "have fun with sex" "ha-ha ok we will Scar"I said "whoo I get pussy tonight" Dallas screamed "shut up Dallas you're goingto wake people up and I never said that."