Chapter 11:A New Beginning

Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto,Boruto or any characters in the series

Picture is not mine

!*Expect grammatical errors and misspellings*!

Enjoy!

-Chapter 11:A New Beginning-

It's just another normal morning in Konoha,people walking here and there with slight smile on their faces doing their own business as usual.Even though the incident of Konoha crisis is only passed a week but everything almost back to normal,thanks for the help from others villages the reconstruction goes smoothly fast.

That until a scream resonating in the air,making people to stop and look toward the source.But what they saw gave them nothing other than confusion and amusment

"NO! OUT OF ALL PLACE?!" The source of it is not other than a blond whiskered boy who kneeling and howling on the ground as he punch it again and again,acting like his worst nightmare's come to reality.

His companion is on the other hands,standing on his side with nervous smile on her face directed towards passing villagers and workers

"Dobe,it's just a Burger shop..." She hissed through forced smile,the said boy suddenly looking at her like she's crazy,tears still visible on his face.Making her eyes to twitched behind her red glasses

"But Sarada~I can't live without thoses-Dattebasa..." he stated,pointing toward what was formerly a building.

A sigh escaping her lips."You woke me up this morning so we can search for breakfast? And it was a Burger?!"

"What? It's been a while since I ate those"

"Yeah,twelve hours is a long time.If I know all of this I'll just stay on your house and wait for the breakfast your mom and mine will make,instead we walking around in the village and only earned with destroyed building of a shop" she start to turned around ready to leave,making the blond to jump on his feet "If you want to eat,come follow me.I have this place that serve a very delicious food"

"Really?!" If Sarada said it was delicious,then it must be is.A grin broke on his face with that thought

Both of them start to walking again as silence engulf them.Boruto shove his hands into his pockets,just under his dark cloak.Lost in his own thought but smile never flattering.

"Hey,Bo..."

"Hn?"

"That spar with my Dad and Nanadaime...are you serious with what you say?"

"Which part?" He furrowed his eyebrows,trying to remember which part she mean.

"You know...Me helping you"

Oh...

"Of course I am,you're pretty strong-ttebasa!" He state with a grin on his face,head facing her.

The raven haired girl on his side turned crimson,but still push her question nonetheless

"But you're very strong too...I think you'll be able to hold your own against them" She avert her gaze down,I don't think I'll be able to help him,I mean it's Dad and Uncle we're talking about.They are the strongest Shinobi alive!

He sighed before putting his hand on her shoulder earning her gaze back "I think my father will told you this..."

"Huh?" Told me what?

"To never put everything by yourself.I have friends I can count on,so why would I do it alone?"

"But still.There's plenty of them to be chosen instead of me" she mumbles