Chapter 18:Avalanche

Hey what's up? Been a while hasn't it? Well yeah sorry about that but if you check my profile before you would know why.

Anyway, I don't really have anything to say. So without further ado here's the 18th chapter guys!

DISCLAIMER:I DON'T OWN NARUTO, BORUTO OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE SERIES.

*!GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND MISSPELLINGS AHEAD!*

Chapter 18:Avalanche

Enjoy!

Denki clutched his hand on the white cloak he wore as a cold breeze of snowy wind wash over them. Infront of him he can see five people walking undeterred with firm traces of their boots leaving on the ground, an unpermanent testimon there were people that ventured this isolated place before.

In the distance, the sound of gunfires and explosions still echoes another after another. He supposed they were not that far from their previous position with the escort units judging from how the ground still shook whenever an explosion occured but enough to actually leave themselves on their own.

He shivers once again, sparing a glance toward the dark sky before it returned toward the princess on the front of their formation. Frankly, the thought of freezing to death stood on equal concern with dying from bullet wound, and by the look of it none of them put a prepare for snow storm and he doubt their training include how to survive in a below zero temperature situation for a long amount of time with only a cloak as shield.

So it was either getting that reinforcement in touch or die from hypothermia and extra hole in their body. Pretty much same if you asked me, he thought with a grimace as he rubbed his hands together under his white cloak.

His concern however is thrown out of the window when the princess suddenly raised her right fist and her team suddenly form up a circle and fell to one of their knee in defensive position, weapons pointed out to their surrounding. He is beyond confused on the whole ordeal before deciding to follow their example and duck down with a kunai on his hand, and damn will it help in a gunfight.

"Everyone form up on me" Naomi ordered, still facing forward from them. Binoculars in hands, she scanned the area infront of her, cursing under hear breath when she noticed the fog covering some of the treeline.

"What is it?" One of the member of her team asked, a boy around her age with crystal blue eyes and ashen hair.

"This fog is blocking our vision, I can't get a clear look of that jammer,T" she replied, scanning the area once again only to come up with nothing.

"I've spotted it, six hundreds metres ahead directly on a hill side"

She followed her friend's instruction, looking directly at the mentioned position "They made a small base of operation there?"

"Seems they do, what is the plan?"

The girl raised her binoculars once again and frown in concentration, the wind started to blow harsher around her, rocking trees not in so gentle movement, making snow building on their leaves to fall and join their kind on the ground. "Three and Four will stay here, Three will provide cover and Four will guard her back, the rest of you follow me to take that objective down"

"I'm a big girl, One. I can take care of myself" Three responded, she was the person who spotted the enemy base earlier. Being the marksman on their team and all she has the best vision and aim amongst them. "Take Four with you, he serve no purpose with me here"

"Ouch, Yue! That hurt my heart, you know?" Four countered, gripping his chest mockingly. He turned toward the last member of their team, finger pointed toward Three accusingly "Big bro look at what this girl has done to me! She shattered my heart again!"