Chapter 12:Without Beginning Or End

Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto,Boruto or any characters in the series

*Picture is not mine*

~Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible~
-Larry 'Pixy' Foulke-
Ace Combat Zero

Enjoy!

-Chapter 12:Without Beginning Or End-

"So,no holding back?"

"Don't be cocky,boy.Or it will get you killed"

"I know,Dad..."

Boruto always know that,ever since their graduation exams he never underestimate things anymore.But his own ego still got on his way that time,before Chunin exams he still think he'll be able to do everything by himself,by his own power or so and he don't need others help.

But he was wrong.No matter how powerful you are you still needs others help,teamwork is something his father always told him to uphold,they are your family,they are everything for you,through thick and thin,hell and heaven you will get pass together.No limits of it will hinder you as long you got them by your side,they will be your support and anchor and stay that way until the bitter end.

"What you expecting from Boruto,Uncle?" The blond glare to his raven haired teammate,if she did realise being stared down she didn't show it.

"A moron always be a moron" Another dark haired person pipes up,making the glare shifts to him.

"You guys really have to did that don't you?"

The only answer he received was shrugs.

"I must remind you,if you hurt my baby girl then be ready to sleep on hospital rooftop tonight" Sakura chimed in,hands on her hips as she stare at her husband menacingly.Naruto on the other hand,snickering from Sasuke right side the moment he notice his friend's eyes goes slightly wide,he only stop when Sasuke elbow-his only elbow mind you-land on his side,hard.The blond try to punch his friend for his previous action but Sakura grab Sasuke by the cloak and yank him away "Oh no you don't.Hinata,mind to lend me a hand?"

Naruto flinch,turning his head to his wife nervously who's been standing on Boruto's side since they arrive at Training Ground 11.This training ground is the one they were used in Genin Exams four years ago,Naruto thought this would be a perfect place for them since it almost has everything on it,from dark dense forest,clearing and even high ground surrounding it.

"S-Sorry-ttebayo" He chuckles,putting a hand on his hip while rubbing the back of his head with his other one.

"It's okay,Naruto-kun.We all know if you continue then these fight will be your's two" The former Hyuga state with a gentle smile on her face,assuring her husband.

Both teens only stare at their exchange blankly

"I still can't believe it" Boruto whisper to the girl on his left side.

"Me too" She replied also with low tone.

What they meant is their fathers tendency to afraid with their mothers.They supposedly to be a hero and the most powerful person in the entire Shinobi world,but yet here they are standing on their feet and shifts here and there uncomfortably with head bowed down slightly in order to refuse their wives gaze-or in Sakura case glare.