Chapter 13:Everything has meaning.

Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto,Boruto or any characters in the series.

*Grammatical Errors and Misspelings ahead*

Enjoy!

Chapter 13:Everything has meaning

"Hinata! How's my little girl? Is she alright? Can you see her? Does her Chakra seems normal?!"

The lavender haired woman smile nervously toward her frantic companion,with a dry chuckles she then speak "Sakura-san,you are worrying so much.Sarada-chan is fine,in fact she gave Naruto-kun a worth fight"

Sakura's green eyes narrowed,directed toward treeline where her daughter has plummeted onto.Her previous action by jumping from a tree to gain up momentum for her attack almost scared her to death."I guess so,it's not like the idiot would use Kurama's Chakra anyway"

"Um...Actually..." Hinata start with sheepish grin,pointing toward a certain direction with her index finger."He already do that"

Flash of Orange-ish color shooting up to the sky,followed with fiery red ball of fire filling the atmosphere.Sakura only able to stare in daze to it with wide eyes and dropped jaw."I'm going to kill that Naruto if he hurt my little girl"

"Eh hehe...C-calm down Sakura-san..."

But the pinkette ignore her and keep staring toward orange-ish hue of light mixed with purple in the distance,at that moment she realise it's not just Naruto there but also her husband were already joining the fight.

Her sense of hearing is being bombarded with the sounds of other audiences make,who mostly chatting and talk among themselves.Those annoying reporters were also ranting about the fight and make it a bit too much of fuss than the reality.And the Kages...Well,they only talk silently between each others,no one dare to make conversation with them others than the people on the same level as they are or important people such as advisors like Shikamaru and the top brass like Sai.

Whatever though,it's not like she want to make any conversation with them anyway.

"How is she holding,Hinata?" Sakura once again finding herself asking her best friend wife.

The said best friend wife sigh tiredly,but she kept her smile nevertheless.After channeling her Chakra to her eyes and felt the vein around her white orbs popped up she then focused her vision toward the battle field."She is fine.Boruto is on her side and looks like Sasuke-san is also presence there"

The Uchiha matriarch smile with the mention of Boruto on her daughter side.She already notice the way her daughter acting lately especially after Boruto had return home,but that look...that look she gave the boy earlier.A look she knew what the meaning because she know she once also had it on her face.

A look full of admiration and desire.

"Sakura-san?" A soft voice drag her out of her thought,looking toward the owner of it she found Hinata is staring at her with raised eyebrows

"Y-yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine.What make you ask?"

"Uh,it's just...You've been smiling widely and a lot of people is staring at you"

She blushed in embarassment,turning her head toward the mass group of people slowly she then regret the decission almost instantly.Hinata is not lying when she said a lot of them is staring at her but she didn't know when she meant a lot it was everyone.

"What are you looking at?" She demand sharply,trying her best to show her beast mode to cover up her embarassment.And of course,as expected it did work just fine.Those who wise enough and still value their life will quickly turned their head away before it's reduced to red pool of sauce.After she finish taking care of any unwanted lookers she then speak to Hinata with more softer voice "Hey Hinata..."