Chapter 15:New Faces New Ideals

So,uhhh...Hello? It has been a while hasn't it? Well,when I said I would update ASAP I don't think it will ended up this way.

You guys want the honest reason or the one with extra sweeting on it? The sugar coated one is that I was pretty busy-and still am,this one for real-and I can't work on my stories.The honest one however is the exact opposite,I lost my interest and stop writing this because I got hooked up to other fan fic and it took time for me to read all of the stories.Resident Evil,Titanfall,Dead Space and Halo got me pretty good.

But I think I am back now,although don't expect fast update because I am really busy with my On-field study right now,and boy being a mechanic is sure taking it's toll.

Anyway,I know you guys been waiting for long so let's not waste any more time to get to the story!

P.S:I spent these couples of months to study English and I can say my grammar has improved although it's far from perfect.

Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto,Boruto or any characters in the series.

ODST is belong to 343 Industries.

*!EXPECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND MISSPELLINGS AHEAD!*

Enjoy!

Chapter 15:New Faces Same Ideal

She stood there

Under the gloomy dark clouds,surrounded by friends and relatives and non-relatives alike.The sun never have chance to penetrate the thick surface of the usually friendly white cotton in the skies,because for once in many occasion it didn't friendly at all.

She stood there

Glasses fogged whether from the cold chilling air or the thickness of the current situation she can't conclude,all that was on her mind are nothing but 'how?' and 'why?'.Such simple questions,yet she can't find the proper and correct answer although she is a genius herself as people often dubbed her.

She stood there

Fingers curled over a plate of defaced metal so hard her knuckles turn white,while usually it took her no effort to cut a tree down with nothing but a slight push of her pinky.Now,all of her strength has gone,drowned in her fast flowing thoughts coursing in her head.It took a great mental pressure to make a person with perfect Chakra control to lost their focus,but giving the situation no one would ever blame her or bring it up,no one would.

She stood there

Crimson eyes glued to a single object,bleeding with silent tears of sorrow and resentment,body shaking slightly with each breath she take.Everyone start to moved from their spots toward the object she stared on,each giving their silent prayer or just to paying their honour to their fallen brother in arms,soon it only her and a handful of person left excluding her.All of them is crying except for one,one with bloodshot eye and grim face and clenched jaw and doesn't matter does he hide his hand under a piece of dark garment but she can tell he also have his fist clenched just like her,in actuality she very much like him right now.

She stood there

Not moving even when the sky has started to pour it's contain,as if finally giving up to the grief it felt.

She stood there

Even when she read all the lies craved on the surface of the headstone infront of her,lies nobody but her and some know the truth.Lies that is now the face of his final residing place.