Chapter 1

Your POV

This is it! Today is the day i see all my old friends from middle school and highschool! I mean I've kept up with Maddy and Chloe, but lost contact with Diamond and the others, but we all agreed to be roommates. Since there are only three rooms Diamond and I will share the biggest one and the other two get their own rooms. I'm sure Chloe will set up rules because she is my 'mom' and Maddy's 'grandma'. But for now... I'm living with Ivy.... I'm living with her because I just got out of college and we happen to be roommates. She said I could live with her until I can get on my feet so.... I did. She definitely nicer than she was in grade school but can be snobby at times. Plus she was a complete jerk to Aphmau. Anyways I started to pack since the reunion was in Kansas and I lived a ways away. Not too far but pretty far.

~knock knock knock~

"(Y/n), ready to go?" Joe asked from the other side of the door

"Yeah, I'm all packed let's go Joey,"

"I thought I told you to never use that nickname since oh I don't know forever,"

"Well guess what, I'M older than you so I can call you whatever you want," I reply as he grabs the keys "Ah-ah-ah my car I drive,"

"Fine," he replies grumpily. We get In the car and drive the sorta long drive all the way the Kansas City, Kansas. Half way through you switch places and Joe drives for a while. You play a little mental game by looking at the tags and seeing which state they're from when finally you get there.

"(Y/N)~CHAN KAWAII~CHAN WAS SO HAPPY YOU COULD MAKE IT!" Kawaii~Chan screamed as she ran up to give you a hug "Kawaii~Chan it's been so long how are you?"

"Kawaii~Chan has been doing great how has (Y/n)~Chan been?"

"Pretty good, where are the others?"

"They are by the picnic tables, everyone was waiting for (Y/n)~Chan and Joe~Kun to arrive,"

"Really? You guys didn't have to do that,"

"Well everyone did so go and talk to everyone,"

"Okay, see you later KC,"

"Bye~," I run off to see the others as you get there aphmau sees you

"AHH (Y/N) IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? WHO HAVE YOU MET? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!"

"APH! CHILL,"

"Heh, sorry,"

"It's fine, but to answer your questions I've been great and..." You take a deep breath "Ivy was my roommate for college,"

"So?" She replied "Who cares your here now!" After I talked to Aphmau everyone has a GIANT group hug...well.... Almost everyone. Two people didn't, one who I didn't know who whore a bandana on his face and one who was...no.... It couldn't be him

Sure enough it was him. Zane Ro'meave the official jerk Phoenix Drop (lfLhoe is what it corrected Phoenix to, like what?) Why is he here?

Mwahaha what a great cliff hanger right? So far this is my longest chapter with 567 words LATER~