Chapter 15

I know that it's been a while since I last updated but I'm just not really into it I'll try to continue and finish but it won't be as grand as I thought It would be. Thanks for making it this far.

I ran and kept running. Not knowing where I was going. Not know when I'll get there. Just running. And then he was there. The figure from before towering over me. He tried to take me and I didn't fight. There was nothing I could have done. This man took the one thing I loved the absolute most. I had to reject my true love. To save him? The man took me over his shoulder and walked into the woods. 

Once he was satisfied we were far enough he put me down. It was an hour's walk according to my watch but it felt like days. He grabbed my arm surprisingly gently and lead me through the fine door of a cave. In a familiar voice he told me he was taking me somewhere different. I was tired from crying and didn't pay much attention to the fact that he was going to shove me through a damn portal. He dragged me through an intricately carved stone with a blue middle that hurt your eyes if you looked at it too long. The way through was nauseating and I nearly vomited but I swallowed the bile as it stung down my throat.

We reappeared in another forest but the trees were bigger and greener and there were mystical birds instead of butterflies. I closed my eyes being exhausted from everything at this point.

"Look at me," said Zane. Wait? ZANE!? I kept into his arms and then quickly realize it was NOT Zane. But then he pulled down his hood and it was infact Zane.

"Who are you?"

 " I am Zane Ro'meave of Okahsis and I brought you here because..... I love you, " 

And this is where I faint.

Thanks for reading ;3