Chapter 5

(O/t)=/old town)

"Hey, Aphmau?"

"Yes?"

"I need someone to drive me to (o/t) to get Pumpkin,"

"Zane could drive you. Right Zane?"

"I mean I could but it doesn't mean I want to,"

"Great! It's settled," Aphmau said "Zane will drive you to your old town, (o/t) and pick up your cat with you,"

"Aphmau, are you sure no one else can drive me?"

"Not really. Why?"

"It's just.. I don't really like Zane that much and I'd rather go with someone else,"

"Why?"

"Just ask Katelyn, she knows what happened,"

"Umm, okay? Anyways you guys better get going I WANNA SEE YOUR FAT CAT," 

"Why can't she just drive herself?" Zane asked

"Oh.. Ummm it's just I never go out on the road alone In case.... Things happen like what happened with my mom. I've just always been that way. Thankfully (im writing this on Thanksgiving) my dad was with my mom so she's okay...for now, he was able to get help faster,"

"Oh, (y/n) don't think about it," Aphmau said as she hugged me "I'm sure she will be fine,"

"Yeah," we all stood there for a second "we should get going, I spoke

" see ya' later," Aphmau said, Waving at us. I got in the car and started listening to (f/b). After about the ten song had passed the song Headphones, by Britt Nicole started to play

Since I only knew the chorus I started sing that,

Any time you feel alone,

Put on your headphones,

Love, love's comin' through your headphones,

Love, 

Is comin' through your headphone

Love,

Is comin' through your headphones

Zane noticed me jamming out

"What are you listening to,"

"Headphones," I said coldly

"No, what song?"

"Headphones, the song headphones,"

"Oh.."

"Why did you ask?"

"Well, why not?"

"..." We sat there a little bit before he spoke 

"I still don't know why you hate me," great now I have to explain

"Highschool," I said "you kinda bullied me and I put up with it until you started bullying my friends too,"

"That's what everyone says,"

"Huh?"

"Everyone hates me because, well I was a jerk,"

"Yeah you sure were," after the we just sat there in silence until we got to my old house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"We're here!" I say as we pull up the drive way

"Really? I couldn't tell," I roll my eyes at his remark as I step inside "why aren't you knocking?"

"It's my old house, duh," I walk inside and scream I HOME DAD 

"SHHH, your mom is resting,"

"Sorry,"

"Who's that?" Great. My dad is asking ZANE the dad questions

"Dad, this is Zane he's not even my friend he's Aphmau's friend so chill," Dad just glares at him making it weird.

"NOW GIVE ME MY  FAT NUGGET," I say, not noticing the slight blush on Zane's face, and holding out my arms. My dad puts the orange cat in my arms as I squeeze him.

"I MISSED MY FAT TURD SO MUCH," he seems happy to see me but, a little overwhelmed. He pulls his ears back and just shares at me. "Oh come on I know you missed me," at that he goes to he usual position, me carrying him like a toddler, and I get into Zane's car. "Let's go," Zane puts the car into drive (I PREFER A STANDARD BUT WHATEVER ZANE) and we head back home.

On the way back Pumpkin jumps from my arms and onto Zane's lap.

"Traitor," I say glaring at my cat. I hear Zane chuckle. Zane. Laughed. Wow I guess he's not soulless after all.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"AAAH HE'S SO FAT AND CHUBBY AND CUTE!" Aphmau screams. I let her hold him. I let her keep him for the time being since my house is a wreck and I still need to unpack. I give him a good petting and leave when I see Zane sitting on a curb across the street.

"Zane?" 

"Hmm?"

"Thank you,"

"Huh?"

"Thank you for driving me,"

"Oh uh, no problem,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

Heyyyyy I'm back good chapter? No? Okay. ANYWAYS thank you for waiting and Private message me if you have any ideas and I will credit you. Have a nice day or night bye!

PLEASE 

VOTE

THANK YOU

LATER~

705 words