Chapter 4

The guys were right behind us and I just sat there in the backseat of Aph's car staring out the window with Maddy and Chloe beside me. Aphmau is driving a van with Katelyn in the passenger seat and Kawaii~Chan fast asleep in the very back. We all sit in silence on the way back after I had explained why I had wanted to leave so quickly. I wanted to visit my mom but I just left for Mystreet and it's so far away. Like my mom, I clean when I'm nervous (heh no) so now would be a great time to unpack.

"Hey (Y/n)?" Katelyn says, breaking the silence "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I'll he fine," I said, my voice wavering

"If you ever need to talk I'm here,"

"Okay," I say plainly, trying not to cry. When I finally get to the house I'm fast asleep and someone with big arms picks me up. I just shift to be more comfortable in their giant arms. They put me down on Aphmau's bed and I fall into a deeper sleep.

??? POV

As I carried her into Aph's room, she slightly shifts, possible getting more comfortable. She curls her (f/c) tail around her small body and snuggles into the bed. I smile slightly though no one can see it. No one, can see this side of me. 

Your POV

I woke up in Aph's bed and stretched till I heard a good amount of pops. ~she must've let me sleep in her bed. She's too nice for her own good~  I get up and see Aphmau sitting on the couch watching My Little Horse with... Zane? 

"Ahem," I said loudly to get their attention. Zane jumps a foot and tries to pretend that he just walked in. I growled at the sight of him. He must've heard me.

"What did I ever do to you?"

"You know what you did ya little-," I was cut off by Aphmau

"YOU TWO BETTER STOP OR IMA GET THE CHANCLA!" She says in a very serious tone. I wince a little and Zane just stares at her confused. "Now are we gonna calm down?"

"Yes ma'am," I say

"Umm.." Is all Zane says before Aphmau smacks him on the neck with Le Chancla~ 

"ZIP IT NUGGET," I laugh at Zane's new nickname. 

Can't wait to move in.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

YAY I survived if you have any ideas for the story just PM me and I will give you credit lovelies

LATER~