Chapter 12

"Zane," I said.

"Yes,"

"I thought you had to go," 

"I guess I do," he said as he put me off to the side and stood up. Pumpkin swat at him as if saying DON'T LEAVE YOU IDIOT. But he got up anyways. It was Saturday and he probably had work. "Don't worry Pumpkin I'm coming back," I blushed and then realised he was talking to my cat. As he walked out the door I ran up and gave him one last hug before he went to work. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed some double waisted jeans and a black crop top hoodie with white high tops. I brushed my (long/short) hair and but on just a little makeup. I open the door. 

~HISSS~ THE LIGHT

I was living in my living room so much I forgot how bright and happy everything is. I was kinda sad that my friends, last minute, decided to not move in with me. I now understand that it would had been really cramped and that's a no go. I went out just randomly joined in with Aphmau and Aaron on their usual walk. Aph looked kinda pissed that I intruded but was otherwise happy. I kept eyeing them  the 😏 side glance and randomly Aph whispered in my ear "Sooo, how's Zane?" When she asked that I felt my face flush and I reply "what-what do you mean?" Although I knew exactly what she meant. Does she have a camera in my house? I'll check that later. 

"Aph? We all know. You don't need to rub it in her face,"

"WHAT!? HOW DOES EVERYONE KNOW!?"

"Aph and the fact that she his a camera min your house which is ILLEGAL APH,"

"Huehuehue I know~"

"Welp, I know to never to tell Aph anything private," I said as I walked off not knowing where I was going.

??? POV

DAMN IT. 

WHY DOES HE WIN HER HEART? HE IS SO GOING TO PAY FOR THIS SHIT. The mysterious man thought. He pulled out a devise and checked the black dot and the (f/c) dot. 

She. 

Is.

MINE.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for waiting on this crap of a story! You thought I forgot about him didn't you? Welp now your gonna have to wait.... Again.

Please

Vote

Comment

And share!

LATER~