Prologue

Hi, my name is (Y/n). I went to Phoenix Drop High and had a good handful of friends. First there's Maddy. She's a nice, tough, playful werewolf with dirty blonde hair. Next there's Chloe. A  sweet quiet bunny girl with lavender ears and ever changing hair. Then there's Janae. (Juh-nay) A wonderful, strong girl with dark brown eyes and long black hair. You don't wanna mess with her, or her friends. Last person who needs an introduction is my fellow Mei'fwa, Diamond. She is a shy but pretty vain neko with bright mint ears and eyes. She also has long curly blonde hair. Everyone else I doubt needs an introduction. There's Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn and my many other friends. I was pretty much friends with everyone, everyone except Zane Annoying Ro'meave. We pretty much hated each other since the first day we meet. He always tried to act tough even with his kinda adorable squeaky voice. As you probably guessed, we hated each other all through highschool. I was sad to go to a different college than Aphmau and everyone else, but happy to be away from the little emo brat. Anyways. You probably wanna see what happens... Go ahead.... Read on.

Hope you liked it! And btw  this is pretty much the only part in the story where "you" are self aware this is a book. Read on and Please Vote LATER~