Chapter 7

I slowly open my eyes to the harsh light. I raise my dominant hand up to my eyes and lazily rub them until I can see better. I look around the room and see the TV still on and an smell aiming from the kitchen. I try to get up to see who was in there but I was stuck. I couldn't move. I looked up to see midnight black hair and an arm around my waist. My face turn redder (redder is a word?) Than a tomato as I try to slip from his grasp. It obviously didn't work. I look over to see none other than Aphmau's phone on the couch. ~She wouldn't, She couldn't, oh who am I kidding it's Aph of course she did!~ 

I was too distracted by Aphmau and her most likely newest ship to see a shady figure staring out the window.

??? POV

How could she. I was the one who brought her inside when she fell asleep on the way here.... She will love me..... His life depends on it...

Your POV

I made one last attempt at getting out of Zane's grasp when, you guessed it, he wakes up. Out of instinct I stopped moving. Welp that didn't work. The next thing I know Zane jumps ten feet off the couch as red as Bob the Tomato (Veggitales anyone? No? Fine....). Now that I was free I grabbed Aphmau's phone and it was obviously locked. 

"What are you doing?" Zane says, still red

"Nothing,"

"What is 'nothing,"

"You don't wanna know," I say as I walk into the kitchen and ask Aph to open her phone

"Hey, Aph I need to check something and my phone's dead can I use yours?"

"Sure," she says as she grabs her phone and unlocks it. ~glad that worked~ I quickly deleted the photo and went to eat the breakfast that Aphmau made for us.

"Thanks Aph,"

"No problem!" She said with a smile. We all started eating, with Zane and I still blushing, and Aphmau grinning her devilish grin. Great.

Yay! I'm not dead! I had a band concert and lessons and stuff so..... ANYWAYS! You thought the guy who carried her in was Zane didn't you? Well you can thank @InsaniTeaWonderland for that idea 

PLEASE 

VOTE

THANKS

LATER~