Chapter 11

Knock knock knock

Why does everyone knock on my door?

Knock knock knock

Zane wakes up and we start to blush... Again. We were in the typical "couple snuggle" position. We just sat there instead of opening the door so guess who come bursting through the door? No, it's not Garroth. 

"JANAE!" I shrieked

"Wassup I'm home!" she yelled as she walked closer to the couch and plopped Pumpkin on my stomach making me jump away from Zane's warm touch. I let Pumpkin down and Janae gave me a big bare hug with a grip so strong I started to lose consciousness.

"Okay" I said in a strained voice.

"It's so good to see you (Y/n)!" She said as she released the hug."I'm so sorry I can't stay but I'll be here about... Uh.. once a week." I smiled lightly and Janae left. Where to? I don't know, but she said once a week.

After she left I felt the warm touch again. Engulfing my backside. "I have to go home," he said softly in my ear. I turned around to meet his soft blue eyes. For whatever reason. I started to cry.

"What's wrong?" He said. I could tell he was concerned.

"I.... Never mind," I wanted to confess. To tell him I feel awful without him here. That I want to cry when he leaves. He looks at me with a "I'm gonna force it out of you later" look and squeezes me tight. I melt in his arms and wished we would stay like that forever. Just standing there encased my each others presence. I look up at him, my (e/c) eyes yearning to tell him. I think they already spilled my heart and soul to him because just then, he leaned in and kissed me.

His lips were soft, moving with mine as we melted into each other. When we fi ally came up for air, I started to cry even harder.

"I love you!" I wailed "I love you more than anything on this earth!" 

We sat back down on the couch and Zane sat me on his lap. I curled in to a ball, and he let me cry to my hearts content.