Chapter 1

Yoona woke up early in the Friday morning. She was going to a company for an interview. She headed down to the kitchen to make breakfast. Yes she lives alone. Her dad stays in The States for his business while Yoona prefers to stay in Seoul. You couldn't say her family is very rich, but definitely not poor. Her dad owns big companies and hotels but however, Yoona wanted to be independent, work and earn money on her own, since her dad's business has her older brother to take care of in the future.

After she had her breakfast, she went to the company.

-

Just like any other online shop, Oh Company is the best and the most well-known among them all. The boss of Oh Company was looking for a perfect secretary.

In the waiting room, there were more than 100 ladies waiting to have their interview. The company never noted specifically to hire a male or female secretary. However, there were only ladies that came for the interview. More than 100 ladies but only 1 could get the job? You might think what is wrong with them. I can tell you that every lady wishes to get this job just because they heard that the boss is extremely handsome and rich, but cold at the same time. Every lady who stepped into the room would start flirting with the interviewer, to think that they could seduce him to get the job. On the other side, the interviewer just looked into their eyes sternly and that would definitely back them off. Well, every lady, except for one...

---KNOCK KNOCK---

"Come in." The interviewer said. He was sitting on the chair, looking at the scenery outside the big window of his office, back of the chair facing the lady.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona imnida." A humble and sweet voice trailed off. At least that's what the interviewer thought.

"Why do you think I should hire you?"

"I have excellent results, certificates, and I'm extremely hardworking. I could definitely complete every task you give me, Sir." She said confidently.

That's new. Every lady who came in before will start saying how handsome the boss is and how well they could work together. However, no one knew how he really looks like, except for his workers, of course. Which is why everything in the company is private and confidential, including the actual look of the CEO.

"Who are you to say yourself hardworking?"

"I could say that I live alone in Seoul. I worked more than 2 part-time jobs a day before today." Which is true, it was shown on her profile that the interviewer was looking at in his hands.

"Why do you need this job? You can simply continue on your part-time jobs you know."

"My father thinks I'm not independent and he wants me to take over his company, which already had everything. If I take over, I could just sit and watch TV and wait for money to appear right in my hands without even doing anything, but I want to learn from the basis. I want to show my father that I am independent and I can work on my own."

The interviewer thought for a while before turning around to face Yoona, he stared at her as he was awestruck by her beauty. Yoona started to feel uncomfortable and flustered by the stare with cold and dark aura from the latter. "Salary? When can you start working?"

"I will accept anything you give me, I believe based on my qualification, you will give me a reasonable amount of salary. I can start today, Sir." She managed to say.

The interviewer smiled and extended his hand, "Welcome to Oh Company, I am Oh Sehun, CEO of Oh Company, just call me Mr Oh."

I didn't know the CEO was the one to interview us.