Chapter 26 - End

"Jagiya." Sehun wrapped his arms around Yoona's waist.

She only replied with a hum, waiting for him to continue.

"I want another baby."

This time, Yoona instantly turned around and stared at him in horror.

"Sehunnie what the heck? We already have 4!"

Yup, years passed and Sehun and Yoona were married. Sehun is still sweet as honey to Yoona and their friends can't help but to cringe everytime they saw them having PDA in front of them. Many people admire the couple as Sehun adores Yoona so much and Yoona is such a good wife to Sehun.

However, along the years, Sehun had been nagging about wanting babies, which Yoona gave in everytime. Not that Yoona doesn't want to have babies, don't get her wrong, it's just that Sehun wants way too many that they could hardly manage them.

"Appa! Appa! Look at thith! It'th tho cute!" Their second child came running.

"Eomma! Can I have some milk?" Their oldest child/son, Sangyun, asked politely.

"Da da!" Their third child called out.

While the youngest started crying.

Yoona sighed and got out of Sehun's embrace to walk over to them. She went to the kitchen to make milk whilst Sehun leaned by the island and watched her.

Despite having the troublemakers and chaos in the house for 24 hours everyday, Yoona has to admit that everytime when anyone ask her about her children, the only reaction she will give is a blessing huge smile. Having 4--5 children sure is a blessing for her, let's just say that Sehun is literally the 5th one.

"Oppa."

"Waeyo Yoongie?"

"You are so different from the first time I saw you." She saud bluntly in a sudden.

"Why so?"

"You are so cool when I first met you."

"Yah what do you mean? I'm still cool now." Sehun retorted.

"Aniya, you're like a spoil brat."

"I'm not a spoil brat!" He whined as he stomped towards her.

Yoona smirked, "Look, which CEO acts like this."

After she settled all their children and put then to bed, she went back to Sehun, who was in the room laying on the bed.

"You should sleep first, oppa. I'll sleep after I take a bath."

Sehun only simply answered with a hum.

Yoona stripped off her clothes and entered the shower. Letting the water land on her body, she closed her eyes and relaxed. Just when she was about to turn the water to a hotter temperature, the water became warmer on its own.

That's perfect.

She was about to reach for the facial cleansing when it got into her hands.

After she was done with her face, she reached for the hair shampoo which suprisingly got into her hands too.

"I thought I had to reach all the way--"

Wait a minute.

She opened her eyes and screamed, "OH SEHUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

The latter grinned sheepishly and exited the bathroom before Yoona could scream more.

Eventually, Yoona was done in a few minutes. A robe was wrapped around her body warmly as she got out from the bathroom, only to see Sehun pouting with only his head out of the cover on the bed.

"What took you so long?" He whined like a small kid.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, "It's not like we're going out, so why rush?"

She stood in front of the mirror as she turned to take the hairdryer. Yoona almost choked on air when he faced the mirror and saw Sehun behind her, only in his boxers.

Before she could speak up, Sehun wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, backhugging her. She felt his firm chest and broad shoulders were behind her. Most important of all, she felt something hard by her ass cheeks.

"Sehunnie, why are you here? I need to blow my hair for it to dry before I go to sleep."

He placed his chin on her shoulder and pressed harder on her back, causing Yoona to yelp, "Can you give me a blow job too?"

Without waiting for her reply, his hands already sneaked inside her robe and caressed her soft skin. Yoona flinched at his sudden touch but nonetheless moaned softly at how gentle Sehun was.

Which it continued to you-know-what.

-

Weeks later, Sehun and Yoona dropped their childrens at Sehun's parent's house as they went out.

They sat side by side in front of the doctor, waiting for the report.

"Congratulations, Mrs Oh is pregnant."

Yoona paled upon the news while Sehun was obviously starting a little party in his mind.

After they bowed and said their thank yous, they headed out the room and Sehun was welcomed by Yoona's light smack on the arm.

"This is all because of you, oppa!" She exclaimed.

Oh God, I have 8 more months to go.

"Waeyo? Isn't it a good news for having another baby?"

"Let's see if you're that happy when you're the one giving birth." Yoona deadpanned. "It's painful as hell."

Sehun held her hands, "Don't worry, you have me, remember? I promised to accompany you everytime you enter the delivery room."

She pouted and hugged her husband tightly, "I hope it gets over faster."

"Then I can have the 6th baby--ouch!"

"No more babies, Oh Sehun."

"But I have to complete my bucket list! We have 7 more to go to make it 12!"

Earning a smack again on the head, they headed back to tell their parents about the latest news.