Chapter 11

---KNOCK KNOCK---

"Yoongie!" Someone called from the door.

It was Tuesday. Yoona was sneezing and sniffing for the whole night and she couldn't get up in the morning.

"Yoongie! Are you okay?" Someone called again.

Yoona fidgeted her eyes open. "Yes..." She answered weakly.

She knew it was Sehun. Only he would call her that nickname and only he had the key for her house. In the morning, Sehun waited for Yoona at her gate to bring her to work. After a long half an hour, he felt something odd and there was still no sign of Yoona so he decided to go in and take a look.

"Is it okay for me to come in?" Sehun hesitated. He was worried about Yoona but he couldn't just barge in.

After hearing Yoona's yes, he went in and his heart broke.

There was Yoona, lying on the bed lifelessly, hot and cold at the same time, trying her best to smile at him. She looked so fragile.

Sehun immediately sat on the bed beside her and touched her forehead. "It's a little hot, Yoongie."

"I'll bring you to the hospital." He was about to lift her up bridal style but Yoona stopped him.

"No please...I'm scared of hospitals...I don't like it..." She pleaded.

Sehun looked at her and shook his head, showing that it's the best to go to the hospital. But he softened when Yoona begged him numerous times.

"Please...I don't like the hospital...I want to stay here..."

Sehun sighed. "Okay. But I'm taking care of you. No buts and no retorts."

Yoona nodded weakly and closed her eyes to rest.

Sehun stood up and headed to the other room to have a phone call.

"Hello Tao. I'm not going to the office today."

"But why Sehun? Anything happened?"

"An important person of mine fell sick. I'm going to take care of her."

Seemed like Tao understood who he was saying. "Ah okay. I'll get things all under cover."

"Thanks Tao. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Don't forget about the trip, Sehun."

"Yes, Tao. I remember, don't worry about it." Before even waiting for Tao's response, he already ended the call.

Sehun went back to Yoona as soon as he had a wet handkerchief.

Yoona kept fidgeting while sleeping. She wasn't comfortable because of the coldness and the hotness at the same time.

Sehun didn't know exactly what to do. Instead of calling anyone else for help, he just slept beside Yoona and hugged her warmly. Yoona, who was in her deep sleep, felt the sudden warmth and snuggled into Sehun's chest, making Sehun blush in red as ever. Of course, he likes it, he loves it. Soon, Sehun fell aleep as well.

-

They slept for a few hours and Yoona woke up because she was hungry.

Opening her eyes, she felt someone hugging her waist. She looked up and met a handsome sleeping face.

Yoona's heartbeat raced. Sehun looked so peaceful and handsome and cute while he was sleeping. Yoona stared at his features and carressed his cheeks.