Chapter 5

"Sehun, drop me off at the entrance of the building."

The latter furrowed his eyes. "Why?"

"I'm afraid that people will think wrong of us."

"Don't worry too much, Yoona. You're my secretary, it's normal for us to be together." He assured her.

"Are you sure?"

He leaned closer to her and said, "Yes, Yoona. Don't worry, I'm here."

"O-okay." She muttered. Why is my heartbeat so fast ohmygod.

Sehun parked his car at his parking place and they got out of the car. While walking, Yoona thought that if she purposely walked slowly, Sehun would be ahead of her and it wouldn't be too obvious. But instead, Sehun walked beside her and followed her pace, faster and slower as her.

Everyone looked at them.

"Isn't that Yoona?"

"Why are they together?"

"Mr Oh had never been together with a girl like that before."

"They actually look good together though."

Yoona raised her eyebrows and glanced at Sehun. He was never this close to a girl before?

She rubbed her arms as she felt cold, is it because of the air-conditioner or the nervousness? Even she doesn't know herself.

Suddenly she felt something on her shoulder, she turned and saw a coat. Sehun took out his coat and put it on her shoulders.

"Take it, it's kind of chilly here."

Yoona blushed deep red of the thought that Sehun observed her well.

The people around them squeled in adoration of the cute couple.

Yoona sighed, thinking that she shouldn't have listened to Sehun.

The colleagues were actually great. Yoona met a male colleague named Kyungsoo, he is really friendly and nice. He often offers help for Yoona and gladly teaches her anything she doesn't know.

However, seems like some of the other male colleagues were trying to court her.

"Hey Yoona."

She looked up to see a young man. "Oh hi Mark."

"Let's have dinner together tonight."

"S-sorry, I'm not free tonight."

"You lied. You are free." He said touching her shoulders.

Sehun couldn't deny the fact that he felt like kicking Mark's ass off when he saw him being all touchy and flirty to Yoona. But he couldn't, he's currently having a conversation on the phone from overseas. Despite he couldn't leave the phone call, his mind had already gone to the scene in front of the glass window.

"Are you deaf? She said she's not free. Back off." Someone came.

"Why do you even care, Kyungsoo?" Mark death glared him.

"Because she is having dinner with me."

Sehun almost choked. They are going to have dinner together?

"Pfft." Mark death glared him once again. "Let's go next time, Yoona." He winked and left.

"Did he touch you or hurt you anywhere?" Kyungsoo asked examining Yoona.