Chapter 3

Sunday morning, Yoona woke up and got ready for her date with her friends. She wore a plain black t-shirt with high-waist shorts. Simple yet still pretty. After putting on some light make-up, she went to the living room and waited for her friends to pick her up.

---KNOCK KNOCK---

They must be here. She smiled. She immediately went to open the door but what shocked her was...

"Hi Yoona." Her boss standing at the door.

"Ah...hi Sehun, come in."

"Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Not yet but you see, actually I'm going out with my friends."

"Oh...okay then." Sehun nodded in disappointment.

---KNOCK KNOCK---

Yoona opened the door to see 8 smiley faces.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Suho, Luhan, Minseok, Chanyeol, Baekhyun.

"Hi Yoong!"

Yuri ran and hugged her. "It's been so long I hadn't seen my twin."

Someone beside Yoona caught their eyes.

"Yoong, who is he?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh he is my boss, just call him Sehun. And Sehun, these are my friends, Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Suho, Luhan, Minseok, Chanyeol, Baekhyun."

They bowed and greeted each other.

"So Yoong, where do you want to go today?" Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulder.

"Do you want to go shopping?" Luhan wrapped his arm around Yoona's waist.

"Let's eat baozi together, Yoong!" Minseok grabbed her left arm and swang it.

"Let's go to the amusement park!" Baekhyun grabbed her right arm and swang it.

Yoona didn't seem to mind about the skinship, and the whole scene irritated Sehun. Maybe because they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

"Yah! You 4 guys always do that and took Yoong away from us, we want to spend time with her too you know!" Taeyeon yelled.

Suho, being the clingy-in-a-different-way type, separated them apart.

On the other side, Sehun almost choked on his saliva. Always?

"Um...Sehun?" Yoona trailed off. "Do you want to join us?"

"It's okay, Yoona. I don't want to disturb your bonding time. I'm going back now."

"Okay. See you in the office tomorrow."

Sehun smiled at her then left.

-

"Yoong, where do you work now?" Jessica asked.

"I am working in Oh Company."

"That very famous online shop company?" Luhan widened his eyes. "What is your position?"

"I'm Sehun's secretary."

"What is Sehun's position?" Minseok asked.

"This is actually private and confidential, but since I guess you'll be friends soon, Sehun is actually the CEO of the company."

"MWO?!" They widened their eyes like an owl.

"I heard that more than hundreds of ladies went to the interview for that secretary pose in Oh Company. So in the end you were the one that took it down?" Taeyeon asked.

"Y-yeah..." Yoona said and chuckled awkwardly.

"Explain the whole process Im Yoona!" Jessica demanded.

"Well I don't know how many ladies were there waiting for the interview, but I was 15th. I went in and introduced myself......" Yoona explained what he asked and what she answered. "Then he stood up and said 'Welcome to Oh Company' and introduced himself."

"He didn't even finish interviewing the others first. This is unbelievable."

"Had you made any friends yet?" Suho asked.

"To be honest...no." Yoona said sadly.

"But why? Didn't anyone tour you around or have lunch with you?"

"Sehun offered to tour me around. A man named Tao offered to tour me but Sehun insisted. And for lunch, I brought my own lunchbox, just in case I still haven't have my interview yet at lunch time, I was about to head to the cafeteria but Sehun said I could stay in my seat to have my lunch." Yoona sighed.

"Sounds like something fishy is going on."

"So why was he in your house just now?"

"He asked me have I ate my breakfast yet, and I told him I'm hanging out with you today."

"He likes you, Yoong." Chanyeol said straight to the point. "From a man's instinct."

"No, Yeol. Don't simply say that. It's just normal."

"The CEO of Oh Company who just hired our beloved Yoong few days ago, went to our beloved Yoong's house and invited to have breakfast with him. How normal." Baekhyun stated sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"No one can take away Yoong from me!" Suho suddenly screamed and hugged Yoona.

"Yah hands off!" The others yelled.

They all laughed and continued shopping.