Chapter 15

Yoona woke up early and the sun haven't even rise. She realized she was in Sehun's arms. She fell asleep in the car on the way back to the hotel from Disneyland.

Suddenly, Yoona felt someone pinched her nose. She looked up meeting his gaze.

"You're awake, princess." Sehun kissed her forehead.

Yoona giggled and snuggled into Sehun's embrace. He tightened the hug and kiss the top of her head.

"Where do you want to go today?"

"Sehunnie." She cooed instead. He looked at her waiting for her to continue. "Why did you cancel all your meetings?" She pouted.

"How did you--"

"I accidentally saw your conversation with Tao the other day. I'm sorry, please don't be angry." She fidgeted her fingers nervously.

However, Sehun pecked her lips. "Of course I'm not angry, Yoongie. You can look into my phone anythime, I have nothing hiding from you anyway , and since you are my secretary, you know everything in my company. To answer your question, it is the first time you came to Tokyo, so I wanted to bring you everywhere you would like to go, also get to spend more time with you."

"But don't do that next time, your meetings are important too."

"Yes, ma'am!" He saluted playfully.

Yoona only giggled and pecked his lips. "Can we go shopping today?"

Sehun raised his eyebrows and looked down to her. "Shopping? Since when you liked that?"

"I only shop once in a while. And since we are together, I'd love to shop with you."

"Okay. So it's a shopping day today." Sehun grinned.

"Yayyy!" Yoona cheered.

She pecked Sehun's cheek again and quickly snuggled into his chest, not letting him see her blushed face.

"Cutie." Sehun chuckled and they took a nap.

-

Without any reason, Yoona had a light breakfast. It was definitely a rare scene.

"Eat more, Yoongie."

"I have no appetite." She pouted. Sehun tried hard not to extend his arm and pinch her cheeks.

"But why? Don't tell me you are on diet, you are so light when I carried you yesterday."

"You carried me yesterday? I thought you told the workers in the hotel to carry me."

"Of course I carried you. I wouldn't let anyone touch you, only I can touch you." He leaned closer and smirked.

Yoona playfully slapped his face off. "Pervert." She giggled.

After they had their breakfast, they went shopping together. For Yoona, her purpose of going shopping that day was to buy clothes for Sehun.

They almost entered every shop that sells men's clothes. Yoona would take some clothes and let Sehun try it in the fitting room. She was always amazed on how Sehun looks good in every clothes.

"Yoongie, you've already bought 3 t-shirts, 2 pants, and 1 tuxedo for me. It's too much. How about you?" Sehun furrowed his eyes.

"Me?" Yoona raised her eyebrows. "I never thought of buying anything."

"But I thought of." Sehun said and pulled her to a Forever 21 outlet.

He chose a few t-shirts and pants for Yoona. Sehun could only stare in awe everytime Yoona came out with the clothes she tried in the fitting room.