Chapter 2

As the usual Saturday evening, Yoona decided to go jogging in the park. After an hour of jogging, guess who she saw there? It's obviously none other than her boss, Oh Sehun. Before she could even turn around and act like she never saw him-

"Hi Yoona!" Sehun greeted.

She had no choice but to turn around, "Hi Sehun." Yoona greeted back, awkwardly.

"You come here often?"

"I used to come here on weekdays, but since I started working full-time, I decided to come here on weekends." She scratched her nape awkwardly.

"So that's why today only I saw you here." He realized.

"I'll get going now, Sehun. See you." Yoona tried to flee. It's not that she doesn't like her boss, just that she didn't expect to be this close with him, or even seeing him on weekends.

"You're going home now?"

"Yeah." She lied.

"Do you want to join us for dinner?"

Not again. She just didn't like the feeling of this.

"Please?" He pleaded.

Yoona just couldn't reject him once again. "Okay." She smiled lightly and immediately left to jog for another round.

Yes!---Wait why did I invite her again in the first place? After she rejected me for the first time. He shook his head like a crazy person.

Sehun soon joined Yoona to jog, he was way back at her.

Yoona stopped to drink her water by the bench, as Sehun approach her, he unconsciously eyed her from head to toe. The sports bra Yoona was wearing was obvious under the white tshirt, and she was wearing tight shorts. Her perfect curves were totally visible, plus the sweats she had after exercising. Sehun gulped after unconsciously observing the beautiful yet hot lady in front of him. Ohmygod what the heck am I thinking. This is so wrong.

"Are you okay to go?" Sehun asked politely after regaining his composure.

"Yes, let's go."

-

It was dead silence between them along the sidewalk.

"Do you cook?" Sehun asked.

"Yes. Usually I cook food myself, I will only eat outside food if I'm extremely hungry or craving." Yoona said. "Do you cook?"

"Only simple dishes, or else I might burn the house down." This successfully made Yoona giggle, Sehun inwardly smiled.

"Usually our granny cook for us, she started working for us since we were kids and now she is in her late 50s." He continued.

"Does she live with you and your brother?"

"No, but she is my next door neighbour. She comes over everyday around the afternoon and goes back to her house at night."

Yoona nodded slowly as she understood.

-silence-

"Do you eat a lot? You're so skinny." Sehun furrowed his eyes.

"I have high metabolism. I eat a lot, really a lot. It might cause a scene, you might be startled." Yoona joked.

"Show me the huge appetite of yours then." Sehun chuckled.