Memory I: Closer

The war has long ended, the remnants of the demons had long disappeared.

So was the cursed of those who were considered as the demon prince and the princess of the goddesses...

They both finally reached the time where both of them could rest in peace, a peace they sought for three thousand years.

As they rest, the seven deadly sins thought that they deserve nothing but the best. It was between --- once--- the territory of the goddess and demon clan where they laid. A castle was made for their honor, King finding the worlds most beautiful flowers, Merlin enchanting them to last forever as the rest made sure that the place was the best for them.

It has been a year since then... Everyone had finally got used of the grief, peace felt like it'll last forever and the castle still stood high and mighty, glorious like those who rest within her.

Yet before the grand castle was a sinister presence, a presence beyond capable of making the castle fall down.

As he steps closer to the grand castle, grasses under his step withered, until he place his first step unto the marble stairs of the castle.

He seems so small because of the large and white pillars of the castle, even the statues of dragons and phoenix, made out of silver seems to be staring at him. He paid no heed to it, his dark, black eyes only fixxed of what was ahead of him.

A bed, framed with silver, adored with gems and surounded with flowers was the only different thing within the castle. The silverette sighs, closing towards  the bed seeing what he had came for...

To see his brother.

Estarossa stares bitterly at his older brother laying on a bed of white roses, looking so peaceful, in white clothing reminding him of the time that he was still their heir. Beside him was the woman he loves, wearing a white gown, looking like they were supposed to be married. It was the same woman he chose over him, him who was terribly close to him, him who was his own brother...

He couldn't understand why would Meliodas choose a woman over him, no matter how stupid he was back then Meliodas always tolerated it, he always cared for him, he even got angry every time he gets hurt.

Meliodas loved him and he thought the blonde wouldn't love anyone greater than he did to him.

He shuts his eyes remembering the very moment he betrayed them. The filthy goddess was at the tip of his sword and when he was more than ready to kill her, the blonde shielded her.

He refused to accept it back then, he screamed at him, begging for an explaination but he never received any. Cusack had dragged him away that time, left without a choice but accept reality.

"Meliodas could never--- brother would never---"

"He already did Estarossa! Just accept it already!"

"He chose that goddess over us!!!" Those words didn't left his mind, Zeldris just knew exactly what to say to shatter him.

He hated how he was right.

"Estarossa?" The silverette turned his head to see the traitorous doll, who was staring at him blankly beyond his rectangular glasses.

"Gowther." He merely responded, staring back unto his brother. He has not age one bit, well, Zeldris also didn't, as for him, he changed his apearance begining to hate his brother much.

"I'm rather surprise to see you here." The doll uttered, yet he was more surprise that the castle has not fallen.

"Am I not allowed to at least visit my dear brother?"