Memory IV: Begining

"What were you doing?!" Zeldris screams as both Estarossa and Meliodas fell off the bed, Zeldris' bed.

"Sleeping..." Meliodas answered, standing up, glancing at Estarossa who ignored the fall, sleeping down the floor, hugging the pillow.

That was adorable, Zeldris was to, if he just did't have a bad attitude.

"No--- why--- what I mean is--- ugh! Nevermind that!" The youngest demon merely groaned, scratching his head with irritation walking toward the bathroom. Meliodas chuckled, once again glancing at Estarossa as he crouch down beside him.

"Little Esta, it's time to wake up."

~

It was entirely the silverette's plan to sleep over the youngest's room, he wasn't blinde that the ravenette had been devastated upon sealing the vampires. When he asked why, Meliodas merely told him that he had a friend among them. It never went beyond that.

As of now, he and Zeldris were training together, black flames burning all around, swords clashing with each other as both their magics clash. When it comes to skill, Zeldris has the advantage, however a demon's power often increase upon age so Estarossa was obviously powerful but with both of them lacking what the other has they were equal.

That was why Meliodas often emphasizes about them needing each other.

"Hey Zeldris..." Estarossa voiced out as he and Zeldris taking a break, sinking into a hot spring, there were too many volcanos in the clan after all.

"Do you want to go dragon hunting?" He smirks seeing that his brother's hand twitch in excitement.

"It's no time for that." Acting all mature and responsible although he obviously wanted to have fun. Lirri had always loved dragons even when he was still little, when he was of age, Meliodas brought him with him into a dragon hunt.

The ravenette loved it.

"You want to." He could tell.

"No I don't!"

"Come on Lirri, it's been a while!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Pleaseeeee." After few minutes of trying to convince him, Zeldris gave up. The silverette cheered, excitedly jumping off the hot spring, the ravenette screaming since he was naked.

The dragon hunt began.

"Had you ever went to a dragon hunt before?" Zeldris asks, concerened that with his older brother being spoiled he might not know how.

"Yes, with Meliodas. Why?" He blinks, the youngest prince sighing in relief.

"I'm glad, it means that I don't have to teach you." Estarossa glared at him, Zeldris later smirking.

"Let's make this a race then..." He challanged, it's always Meliodas making fun of them, he wants to be the one having fun.

"Same punishment game?" Estarossa asks grinning, tbe ravenette smirks back. With that decided, they summoned their sword, both their wings spread wide as they sepparated themselves from each other.

A pair of leathry wings, colored in silver took the prince's attention. The large fire breathing reptile, flew down into the woods as he followed it, a smile of delight and victory painted over his face.

He landed behind some bushes, watching the ancient being soread it's wings, while his desappeared.

It was beautiful.

Much to his surprise, the dragon was accompanied with some people.

Goddesses.

Why are there godesses in their territory?

"Hello there, little demon." Before Estarossa could react, a goddess pinned him down, covering his mouth. The silver head squirmed, his screams muffled. He glared at the goddess above him. She smirk, he wanted to gauge that mocking pink eyes so badly or pull her dark grey hair.

"Alzea, what's going on?" He heard another goddess uttered, this one has brown hair and green eyes. It infuriates him that those eyes reminded him of Meliodas.

"I found a little demon here."

"A demon?!" Estarossa started panicking, he couldn't muster his strength nor could he use his magic.

"Ah... a noble..." another goddess uttered, looking down at him. This one has long bright green hair, and golden eyes.

"I never saw a demon with silver hair before."

"A rather young one to."

"Should we kill him?" All his hearts skipped a beat.

"No, as I said, this child is a noble. His death would mean trouble and probably a reason to start a war... at all cost, it should be the demon clan to lit the fuse." Dirty fucking goddesses.

"You're lucky little demon." The one with dark grey hair uttered, smiling removing her palm againts his lips. Estarossa gasp for air, still glaring at her.

"So what do we do?"

"Control him, make him destroy their military power." He never looks so horrofied.

"No!" Why do horrible things when he and Zeldris goes to the forest?!

"You damned wrench! Let go!" He screamed, the goddess touching his neck, ancient yet invisible markings surounding his neck.

Absolute order, those who wore the collar of it had no choice but to follow the caster's orders. His tutor used it once when he was little, Meliodas was enraged about it.

"Aww, what's wrong? Scared of betraying your clan? And by the way... don't tell anyone about it, act natural and never tell anyone that you've seen us...." His eyes started feeling hot, he could tell that they were starting to gleam with tears.

"Fuck you." The goddesses merely smiled at him, touching his hair, still amused by its color.

"Act like this never happened." He bis lower lip, cursing within his mind as the goddesses left him.

"Esta!" He turned his head, seeing Zeldris. Inside him was screaming and begging to him to figure out what happened.

"What took you so long?" He asks irritated, glancing at the dragon, Estarossa was surprised that it was already dead.

"I was waiting for you." He smirks although that wasn't what he wanted to say. Zeldris glared at him.

"Come on, let's go home shall we?"

"Sure." He was devoured with guilt, following Zeldris back to the palace. Meliodas welcomed them, congratukating them from capturing the dragon.

He laughs with his brothers, hating how he was following what the goddesses ordered him to do.

It just didn't fit well with who he was, he may break the rules often but he was loyal to his clan.

~~~~~~~

I seriously need more fanarts of Esta when he was still younger.