Memory VII: Declaration

Estarossa whimpered, from the moment cold water embrace his body. He glared at the same annoying goddess, wanting nothing but her dead. It was then that he realized where he was, he was literally like a dog, a chain around his neck linked to a wall, he was in a cellar, with the color of a stone, no windows,  and just a single door like those in the demon clan but this one is a rather horrofying one.

There was a table drenched in blood, filled with objects for torture, from a whip to chains and things he was not familiar of. Familiar or not, fear started pervading his nerves specially seeing that the the walls is stained with blood, skeletons hanging on the walls, and a body whose skin has been remove and eyes gauged out was beside him.  He felt sick, realizing that it was still alive.

He really was going to get tortured to death.

They call the demons as monsters,  if anyone was to ask him the goddesses are the monsters.

"Dear, dear... I'm sorry... this wasn't what I ordered them to do." The greenette uttered, cupping both his cheeks. Estarossa was still glaring at her, hating her for merely responding with a smile. He hates it, how he feels like a puppy that no matter how many time it growls and barks, this wrench will still find it adorable.

She touched the metal collar aroubd his neck, smiling at herself as it shattered, it was then that Estarossa realized that another Absolute Order was on his.

"You don't need a useless and weak chain right?"

"Just fuck you." She ignored him.

"Come on then." The goddess uttered grabbing his wrist dragging him out of the cellar. He glance at the body one last time, before the door was shut behind him.

The last thing he heard was a scream, a shiver running through his spines.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything like that to you. Although I could and then just heal you." She smiles sweetly sick all over again.

"Got something better in store?" He sneered the goddess glancing at him.

"Who knows." By the time they were outside the underground dungeoun, Estarossa found himself climbing up into a white marble stair and he immediately knew that Meliodas wasn't joking about his room being inspired from the goddess clan.

It was a lobby painted in white, with golden frames lined with silver pegasus statues, between each statues were royal blue curtain, with the goddess clan insignia. The carpet was royal blue to, with silver patterns of flowers and leaves, it reminded him of Meliodas' red dragon carpet and pillow.

"What's wrong little demon?" He snapped back into reality.

"The lobby reminds me of my brother's room." He covered his mouth. Why on earth would he answer so honestly?!

"Oh, so you had a brother... don't worry I won't force another answer from you if ever I ask anything. I was just wondering if the collar works." He glared at her, and like what she usually does, she ignored it.

He was dragged again, like a child.

They both found themselves before a white twin door, with silver patterns and as it opened, his jaws fell.

It was a bath, a bath so huge almost as big as his room, with a small silver pool in the middle, the whole place smells like flowers it hurts his nose as there were too many bubbles.

The goddess pushed him in the tub, water entering his tongue and nose as he quickly rose, gasping for air.

"What the fuck?!" He's all wet now, covered in bubbles and he smells so nice he hated it. For a split second he heard a splash behind him, quickly turning his head yet found nothing.