Memory II: Erased

Maybe having a pillow fight with Meliodas was a bad idea, specially with Zeldris catching them both. They stop, like kids doing something stupid until their parents caught them.

The room was now a mess, white feathers was all over the red carpet, the layer of purple and black sheets of the bed is about to fall off, and Zeldris had to enter the exact moment a pillow went flying toward the door.

Meliodas then apologize, he couldn't keep himself serious, since every end of the sentense he says, he just snorts. Eventually Meliodas' excused himself, waving at the silverette. By the time he left, the both were left to deal with awkwardness.

Estarossa, who couldn't deal with staying with the ravenette, he went to his bathroom the younger demon saying he'd wait for him.

Much to his annoyance.

"I'm begining to wonder who's older." Zeldris says as Estarossa rolled his eyes, disbelieving that Cusack was to tutor him today. Meliodas was just too busy as of the moment.

"You seriously need to act more like a prince, Esta! You're going to be a general!" He wanted to cork his ears, wanting to concentrate about walking toward the study. He feels stupid, counting the stone bricks for the sake of not listening to Zeldris.

"Yeah, mom." He had no idea what he was responding to though, now staring at the torches counting them.

"Estarossa!" He didn't really want to listen with this today, fuck the responsibilities of being a king and a general, he just wants to have fun while he still can.

A war was bound to happen after all, and he wants to savor the moment while he still can.

He ignored Zeldris and the raven head was just planning the same. This is why they don't get along, Zeldris follows the rules while Estarossa breaks them, Meliodas was a in between, he knows when to be serious and he knowns when he shouldn't be.

The silverette however, much to Zeldris' relief, loves swordmanship, if he was good with that then he'd be a fine general in the future.

As Cusack was teaching Estarossa with ancient tongues, Estarossa as always, was learning quick. He looks up at the shelves of millions of books--- which he has finished reading--- while Cusack excused himself, promising to come back.

Then he felt a grip on his anckle, he screamed, falling off the chair, scrambling backward, hitting a book shelf behind him. The books fell, yet before they hit him, a black wing covered his head.

He looks far more scared now.

Knights quickly ran toward where he was, yet the thing they caught was Estarossa yelling at Meliodas, as the blonde was laughing while apologizing, trying to comfort the horrified brother.

He apologized at the knights as well, dismissing them, Estarossa still refusing to forgive him.

"Come on Estarossa, we'll be training again." He bit his lower lip trying to held his pride, his self respect. If Meliodas was to be forgiven, he would probably take advantage of it, doing pranks knowing he'd forgive him.

"I'm sorry already... I swear, I'll spend more time with you after this." He didn't respond, wanting to be firm about really hating the blonde. Meliodas sighed, giving up later standing up...

"And I was supposed to teach you Full Counter." He threw his pride away, chasing his brother who was now smirking at his success. 

"I'm still not good enough!" Estarossa groaned, sitting down the ground, dropping his sword beside him. He was covered with bruises and wound which slowly faded, the only proft left that he faught Meliodas was his clothes left tattered and torn.